14

chaeyoung's p.o.v

"so where did you get the moomin bag? and how'd you know i wanted it!" renjun asked as we were walking back home since chenle had to stay back for some club he was in.

"first of all , i got it from a shop. second of all, it's moomin." i replied.

"oHhHhHhHh" renjun replied and i chuckled.

"anyways, do you want to eat at that ramen shop? they're having a student discount!" i pointed at the ramen shop ahead of us.

"yea sure, i always love myself a discount." renjun replied as he opened the shop door.

"hello welcome, table for two?" the waitress asked.

"mhm."

"alright." the waitress paused to take two sets of menus, "follow me." the waitress leaded us to a table near the window, that had comfy seats.

"here's your seat," the waitress passed us the menus, "and the menus, you can use this ipad to order."

"oh okay." i replied before looking at the menu.

~t i m e s k i p!~

"that was a great meal huh?" i asked renjun.

"yea it was!" renjun exclaimed excitedly.

"let's head home now-"

"wait can i stay at ur place to play your video games?" renjun cut me off with an offer.

"fine but you have to leave at 9 okay." i took my keys and unlocked the door.

renjun quickly placed his shoes on the shoe rack and ran to the living room and inserted a video game.

"typical renjun." i scoffed.

i headed to my room and did my usual routine, and also i changed into a plain white adidas shirt and some high waisted shorts.

i headed to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of cola and poured two cups for renjun and i, i closed the bottle of cola and placed it back in the fridge, closing the door with my left leg since i was
holding both of our cups.

i entered the living room and placed renjun's cup on the coffee table and sat at the couch.

"wanna play?" renjun suggested but i kindly rejected his offer as i was tired and planned to sleep after finishing my cola and homework.

i held my empty cup and placed it in the kitchen sink and made my way to my room to start on my homework. while doing my homework, i received a text from chenle.

chenle

hey chaeyoung, i'll be home with
hyunjin and seungmin as i met them
on the way home and invited them to
our house for dinner, is there anyone
home?

renjun and i.

oh okay, is renjun staying till 9 again?

yea typical renjun

oh i see, i'll get you some chips on
the way home see you soon :')

you too.

—————————

i switched my phone off, and continued to do my homework.