11

a/n:
aye i finally updated after being dead for ten thousand years anyways exams are over so i will try to update more often :')

-

chaeyoung's p.o.v
"hey chaeyoung." i heard something.

i turned around to see whose voice it belongs to.

huang ren jun

"what." i said while continuing to sketch something.

"hey hey no need to be that serious, just asking do you wanna meet today?" he asked, showing his puppy eyes.

"nah." i replied without looking at him.

the next thing i knew he turned my shoulders.

"at least look at me face to face."

then, my heart skipped a beat, what's wrong with me his just a friend.

"i said no." i replied before turning my attention back to my sketchbook.

"what are you sketching?" renjun said tapping my shoulders again.

"just." i paused.

"who????" renjun said.

"it's just some roses okay." i replied with no interest of hearing his response.

i took out my earpieces and plugged it in my phone before putting them on.

i played my playlist, the first song that came on was

🎵 golden child's ~ genie 🎵

i continued sketching roses which were actually for my drawing i was working on.

i switched off my phone but not long after i got a message from my mother, without hesitation i immediately opened it.

'where are you' she said,

'library.' i replied.

'get home now!' she replied.

ugh, again.

"hey renjun i have to go bye." i said after i packed my things.

"oh okay bye!" renjun smiles as he waved me goodbye.

"huh, someone finally talked to me after so many years.." i muttered.

-

i entered a different bus, which was not the one i usually took as my parent's house was in another area.

i took out my sketch book which i hasn't finish drawing.

during the 2 hour long bus ride, i finished my sketch.

i exited the bus, i walked to the house in front of me, 'i arrived huh.'

-

i entered the house, as expected my mother was in front of me.

"YOUNG LADY EXPLAIN WHY ARE YOU LATE!" my mother screamed, of course.

"the bus ride took 2 hours, and i was at my school's library." i explained but of course, someone didn't believe me.

"CANT YOU BE HONEST FOR ONCE! LOOK AT YOUR COUSIN HE IS SO HONEST UNLIKE YOU." my mom shouted.

haha funny how she has been saying that for so long not surprised.

this time round, i couldn't take it anymore.

" SINCE YOU LOVE HIM SO MUCH WHY DON'T YOU JUST STAY WITH HIM HUH , IS IT MY FAULT THE BUS WAS TWO HOURS LONG AND EVERY SINGLE TIME YOU COMPARE ME TO OTHER PEOPLE WHY NOT JUST HAVE THEM AS YOUR CHILD! SINCE YOU NEVER HAVE EVER BELIEVED ME! " i screamed.

expected, she slapped me.

i exited the house after i slammed the main door.

such a waste of 3 hours huh

-

i took the same bus home, during the bus ride i was feeling dizzy, maybe it was because of the lack of sleep i thought.

i exited the bus and crossed the zebra crossing, the next thing i knew i saw a car approaching me.