epilogue

a/n : hello y'all! thank u so much for all ur support, so in return i wrote an epilogue, just for u guys! sit back, relax and enjoy the epilogue :-)

third person p.o.v
( 2 years later )

"hey chaeyoung wake up!" chenle said as he patted his sister's back.

"chenle it's 7 in the morning what do you want ugh." chaeyoung groaned.

"get ready by 8, there's someone waiting for you." chenle said before leaving chaeyoung's room.

"someone? renjun?" chaeyoung muttered as she walked to the bathroom.

"and i'm done, alright it's 7.45 now what should i eat for today." chaeyoung walked out of her room but she was greeted by renjun.

"renjun?" chaeyoung gasped before engulfing renjun in a hug.

"you ready?" renjun asked as he took his bag.

"yep, are we going for breakfast?" chaeyoung asked as she took a glass of water from the kitchen.

"she wore a floral dress today, pretty." renjun muttered.

"alright let's go." renjun held her hand and assured chenle that they would be back by 5pm.
-
"close your eyes chaeyoung." renjun whispered to her as he took out a blindfold, renjun tied the blindfold gently and lead her out of the car.

"are you ready?" renjun whispered to chaeyoung.

"hmm, yes!" chaeyoung smiled as she was excited for what renjun had planned for their anniversary.

"surprise!" renjun smiled as he removed the blindfold.

"a picnic? AAA you're the best!" chaeyoung engulfed renjun into a hug before dragging him with her.
-
the two spent the first hour talking while also enjoying the food.

"i'm tired." chaeyoung yawned as she laid down on his lap.

"alright, you can take a rest first. i'll wake you up in awhile." renjun smiled as chaeyoung slowly fell asleep.

she looks cute. renjun thought as he took out his phone, are rly taking a picture of chaeyoung.
-
"alright, its time to wake up chae." renjun patted her while she slowly opened her eyes.

chaeyoung rubbed her eyes as she slowly stood up.

"morning!" chaeyoung grinned as she took a strawberry.

"morning." renjun said as he reached out for a pair of sunglasses.

"here put these on so your eyes won't hurt." renjun smiled as he handed her a pair of sunglasses.

"thank you! you're the best!" chaeyoung smiled while giving renjun a side hug.

"let's take a picture!" renjun took out his phone and clicked 'selfie mode'.

the two smiled for the picture before renjun stood up, "here, i'll help you take some pictures for sns." renjun took out his camera and snapped pictures of chaeyoung.

"that's my girlfriend!" renjun thought as he continued taking pictures of chaeyoung.
-
"waaa, they're so pretty." chaeyoung smiled while looking at the pictures.

renjun chuckled as he slowly packed up.

"alright let's go, it's already 1pm!" renjun smiled as he held chaeyoung's hand.

"hehe, okie!" chaeyoung smiled, hopeful for the next surprise.
-
renjun took out a box from the back and placed it infront of chaeyoung.

"open it slowly, okay!" renjun tilted his head before handing chaeyoung the box.

> to give u a rough idea it looks like this :

-"how long did you take to make this?" chaeyoung asked while looking at the masterpiece

-
"how long did you take to make this?" chaeyoung asked while looking at the masterpiece.

"like 10 hours, the instructions weren't clear so." renjun looked away, embarrassed.

"thank you." chaeyoung smiled as she read the little notes on the side.

"there's our graduation picture!" chaeyoung pointed at the cute little note that said, 'we graduated <3'

"graduation was fun, huh." renjun smiled as he pointed at the center.

"chaeyoung, i love you." renjun said before hugging chaeyoung.

"i love you too." chaeyoung whispered.

a/n : hi it's 2am rn and i'm dead 👁👄👁