5

chaeyoung p.o.v

"CHAEYOUNG WAKE UP!" i heard a familiar voice shout,

chenle?

"GOSH WHY DID YOU WAKE ME UP SO EARLY!" i screamed.

"YOU HAVE SCHOOL TOO!" chenle screamed.

"can we stop screaming, and fine i get it theres school." i replied and stood up.

i lazily walked to my closet and took out my uniform and a hoodie, i made my way to the bathroom and quickly changed into it.

i went out of the bathroom wearing  my school uniform and a hoodie, i grabbed my backpack and went outside.

"chenle lets go." i said while taking a cookie.

"okay." chenle replied and the both of us walked out of the house.

chenle locked the door and followed me to the bus stop, we stepped into the bus and scanned our cards before sitting at the seats in the back of the bus.

i took out my earphones and plugged them into my phone playing a kpop playlist.

"we're here." chenle said and stood up, i followed and the both of us exited the bus after scanning our cards.

the both of us entered the school and we went to our class.

"class, we have new students transferring to our class today, please welcome them." our teacher, i suppose is miss kim.

"hello i'm chenle, and i'm from china please take care of me." i heard chenle greet our classmates.

"hi, i am chaeyoung, nice to meet you."  i greeted.

"chenle please have a seat beside renjun and chaeyoung please have a seat beside haechan." ms kim told us where our seats were and both of us went to our seats.

"hey chaeyoung right?" i nodded. "your so lucky to sit beside haechan, and hi i'm jaehee." a girl wearing round spectacles that sat behind me tapped my shoulder.

"really?" i asked.

"yeah." she replied.

"you popular or something?" i whispered to haechan.

he shook his head and went back to facing miss kim.

"okay so class we will be having a test this friday on what subjects you are weak on and good at." ms kim told the class and got several mixed reactions.

-bell rings-

"class dismissed." ms kim said as closed her attendance book.

i checked my timetable and scanned through the wednesday line.

"we have break time right now chenle." i told him and he nodded.

"i'll be with them." he said pointing at renjun and jisung.

"you can join too." haechan said and i smiled in response.

"it's okay i will go do some exploring." i said while packing my things.

"chaeyoung do you want to go to the library together?" jaehee asked me.

"maybe not, i'm out to explore this place sorry." i apologised and she shook her head.

"no need to apologise it's fine." she replied.

"see you." i waved goodbye to jaehee and made my way to the lockers.

i hardly eat during break time so i intend to do the same.

as i was making my way to my locker, i saw chenle and his friends at the cafeteria having their lunch.