14. Come With Me if You Want to Get Naked

Megan and Jack are actually okay with an open relationship. That's great for them and all, but terrible for my sleep schedule. I like to be awake during the day, and sleep at night. Apparently she's the opposite. Jamie and the Doctor have gotten closer lately. I'm glad for those two.

The only awkward thing is that Ben keeps 'dropping by.'  He says he wants all his stuff back, but honestly he's spying on Chase and I. He walked in on us having some fun, and expects me to feel bad? No.

I'm sitting in the living room curled up on the couch with Jamie. Everyone else is out shopping. Chase needs more clothes than the one outfit he has that he was rearing when we escaped. "Should we change the locks or something?"

"No, why?" she says. Jamie has kinda sided with Ben, and I can tell she sympathizes with him.

"Because, he's come in here, poking around in all of our stuff. Where is he living, anyways?"

"At Irene's. Why do you care?"

"Maybe so I can break in while he's having sex and go through his stuff," I laugh.

"I honestly thought he'd stop by now. Ya know, after the whole seeing you naked with another guy."

"I vote for changing the front lock.'

"Or you could lock your bedroom door?"

"That makes sense," I laugh. "I just figured if I made Chase moan loud enough, people would figure it out!" Jamie laughs and almost chokes on her tea. We almost fall over laughing. I missed this.

Jamie finally stops laughing uncontrollably, "So is Chase a sub?" Its been a long time since we talked about sex lives.

"It all depends," I start. There really is a science behind the boys sex drive. "Sometimes he has to beg me, sometimes I beg him, that's how it all works. How about you and Bry? How's that all going?"

"Hot." Well, I figured.

I pick up my mobile and text Megan, 'Hey, when are you bringing Chase back? We still on for dinner?'

She replies within seconds with a picture of Chase holding some shopping bags, beaming in some sort of hipster boy outfit. 'Yeah, we'll meet you at the place. Ya boy's got a thing for shoes'

'I can tell' "Look at all the stuff Chase bought!" I show Jamie my phone.

"How many shoes can one man buy?"

°°°

Getting ready to go out has always been the most atrocious part of my nights. I'm having one of those 'awkward eye shadow' days, where no matter what, I cannot get my makeup just right. I reapply my eye makeup four times before I finally look presentable.

"This one?" I hold up my favorite dress to Jamie. Matte black bodess, sharp neckline, strapless. the skirt is cascading mesh topped purple ruffles.

"Whatever, I just wanna go," she says straightening her mid length red and black dress. I picked it out for myself a while ago, but it suits her better and goes nicely with her tattoo.

"Purple it is." I slip into my dress and step into my heels. The shoes perfectly match my dress, both purple and black.

"Chase won't be able to keep his hands off of you-"

"This is my favorite dress for a very good reason," I say, spritzing myself with a perfume Megan gave me for Christmas. "God, never let me gain weight or this dress won't let me breathe. The only reason I havnt thrown this out is that it makes my body look amazing. But it smashes my boobs and squeezes my ribcage.

Damn, beauty hurts.

°°°

"How the hell did you get so much money for all this?" I say, jamming the last of his bags in my tiny car's trunk  after dinner.

"Bry lent me some money, figured I'd get myself some new stuff. I got you something too, but I'll give it to you at home," he says. I can't help but wrap my hands around his new jacket and pull him down for a kiss.

"You look cute. Did you pick this all out?" I'm really doubting his fashion sense, and this stuff is pretty lavish.

"I have a secret. Megan bought all of this, I have no clue what I'm doing," Chase smiles like an idiot. "I got a pair of shoes and a shirt, all the rest is her."

"Well, she's good at fashion. Either way, you look great." I kiss him and feel his smile. God he's adorable.

"Let's go! Jamie shouts from the back seat of my car. Oops, I forgot there were people in there. Chase walks around to the passenger seat and I drive back to the apartment. "Don't worry about Megan and her boys, they went out to the pub.  They're probably going to be out all night."

I park the car, giddy to get out. I quickly unlock the front door and help unload the bags, taking what I can into my room and quickly putting away what I can. Putting jackets on hangers and shirts in drawers.

Chase sits down next to me on the bed and hands me a small box. "What's this?" I ask.

"Go ahead, open it," he says, kissing my forehead.

I open it. A diamond ring. A wedding ring. "Oh my god, Chase, its gorgeous!" He slides it on my finger. Perfect fit.

"I thought since we are married, you might as well have something to show off," he says kissing me fiercely. I don't even need to think, my arms wrap around him, perfectly in sync.

"I love you," I say, parting his lips. He stops me. I smirk, very self conscious.

"I love you," he pulls me by the waist to straddle his lap. I wore my favorite dress for obvious reasons. I look sexy as fuck. Chase pulls down the zipper on my back and sets it on the floor gently.

I pull off his jacket, unbutton his shirt and pin him down with it. He pulls off my bra and rolls on top of me, hovering over me with obvious desire in his eyes. "So its gonna happen like this-" I wrap a leg around his and pull his full weight down to my body.

"We could go somewhere else?" he asks. "Shower?" I kiss him fiercely, giving him the go ahead. He stands up and pulls my bare chest into his, warm hands on my back. Now how do we get across the hallway?

I pull the sheet I purposely leave on the floor for these kinds of things. The sheet feels cold against my warm skin, give half to chase and we stand together in the fabric. "Come with me if you want to get naked."