Lucys awaking

Hello minna I wrote this new story after watching and reading story's! I hope you like it

Disclaimer: Hiro Mashima <.< owns it

(•_•) here goes nothing

<) )/

/ \

( •_•)

\( (>

/ \hope you like it

(•_•) please review :)

<) )/

/ \

Normal P.O.V

It was a sunny day in Magnolia and if you looked hard enough you could see a blonde running toward the one and only famous guild Fairy Tail with an orange haired boy.

Lucy's P.O.V

I woke up this morning feeling like crap and I looked like crap too. 'Maybe they'll notice me today, I mean it is my 18 birthday, I thought. It's been 3 months since Lisanna returned from Edolas. Also 3 months since everyone forgot about me everyone ignores me, well everyone except Gajeel, Wendy, Happy, Carlas, Panterlily, Master, and Juvia. The only ones who stuck by me even Levy stopped talking to me she's Lisanna's best friend again. Natsu stopped going on missions with me, stopped coming to my house and eating all my food, stopped talking to me, and above all he stopped caring for me. Makes me feel like a replacement, Mira did tell me once that I was a lot like Lisanna. Maybe that's why Natsu took me to the guild, because I filled the hole Lisanna left behind on him. I go on solo missions all the time now trying to get Natsu and everyone else outta my mind. I come back with bruises and scars all the time and no one notices me except everyone that still talks to me. Then, Wendy scurries over to me and tried to heal me, but I refuse I need to stop being weak. I shake my head and jump into the shower put on my usual attair and I look at myself in the mirror. Maybe I should dress up a little more I mean it is my birthday might as well. I grabbed a baby blue dress out of my closet and put it on followed by white heels and called Cancer out to put my hair up. He put it up in a wavy ponytail with light blue on the tips of my hair to match my hair and a cute baby blue flower hair tie. I smiled as I looked in the mirror, suddenly a bright light shined behind her and Loke my loyal lion spirt showed up.

"You look beautiful, princess." Loke said smiling at me. Then, he took something out from behind his back. I turned around and he handed me a small pink box with a bow around it. "And happy birthday!" He said. I opened it and it was a beautiful star necklace. My eyes sparkled and I looked up at him and and hugged him.

"Arigatō, Loke," I said to my lion spirt.

"Your other spirts made me drag there presents here too," he said laughing and then picking up a bag full of present. I started to cry.

"I'm so grateful that have spirts like you guys!" I said crying in Loke's chest. He put the bag down and grabbed my face and wiped her tears.

"Come on Lucy, you still got some people at the guild waiting for you," he said. I looked up and smiled

"Yeah!" I said grabbing Loke's hand and ran to the guild. We finally got there and me and Loke looked at each at each other and smiled and opened the big wooden doors

Normal P.O.V

A blonde girl and an orange haired hairs boy opened the wooden door into the guild best known as Fairy Tail.

"Ohayo minna!" The blonde, Lucy Heartphillia. Everyone ignored the blonde except 7 mages. Lucy frowned for a minute, but then smiled as 7 of her friends came up to her.