Kidnapped!

-Third Person-

Stoick rushes down a circular stone staircase into the vast with Gobber, Hiccup, Astrid and Toothless in toe. Once they reached down, it revealed a bustling cave that houses the dragon stables.

"GROUND ALL DRAGONS!" Stoick, the chief of the tribe suddenly bellowed.

"What? Why?" Hiccup asked, confused as He, Astrid and Gobber with Toothless chase after Stoick while passing by some huge Vikings.

Stoick ignored his son for a moment. "SEAL THE GATES! LOWER THE STORM DOORS!"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait!" Hiccup said with a surprise face. "What is happening?"

"You heard the man! Lock it down!" Gobber ordered to a Viking who nodded before passing by a Viking with a Gronkle run beside him.

Behind them is a massive storm doors rattle as they're lowered.

"No Vikings or Dragons sets off this island until I give the word!" Stoick once again ordered.

"Because some guy you knew is stirring up trouble in some faraway land?" Hiccup asked again. Thankfully, this time, Stoick faced his son with a gravely serious face but with a hint of fear.

"Because Drago Bludvist is a mad man." Stoick replied. "Without conscience or mercy. And if he's built a dragon army... Gods helps us all."

Hiccup seem to be staring at his Father in surprise and confusion with Toothless sharing the same look. But Stoick either ignored them and continued giving order, leaving Hiccup stewing.

"Get them into their pens!" Stoick shouted. "Quickly!"

After recovering from what his Father said, Hiccup immediately chase after Stoick to confront him.

"Then let's ride back out there." Hiccup said. "We'll follow these trappers to Drago and talk some sense into him."

Stoick shook his head in disagreement. "No, we fortify the island!"

"It's our duty to protect the peace!" Hiccup argued in slight annoyance towards his Father.

"Peace is over, Hiccup." Stoick stated firmly. "I must prepare you from war."

"War?" Hiccup asked in disbelief. Toothless perk up his head at the word. "If Drago's coming for our dragons, we can't wait around for him to get here. Let's go find him and change his mind." He reasoned out, convincing his Father.

"Some minds won't be changed around here, Hiccup." Stoick shook his head. "Berk is what you need to worry about. A chief protects his own." He said in a firm line.

Stoick heads off, calling out more orders leaving Hiccup eyeing Toothless as the storm doors close.

"SECURE THE STABLES! LATCH EVERY STALL!"

Astrid immediately approach Hiccup after seeing the determination on his face.

"Hiccup, don't." Astrid said.

"I have to." Hiccup then gave Astrid a kiss on the cheek before mounting on Toothless.

"THIS WAY QUICKLY!" Stoick ordered just as Hiccup blast past by him with Toothless heading for the exit.

Before Hiccup could even fly away with Toothless in search of Drago and change his mind, a sudden burst of light engulf them all along with Stoick, Gobber, the whole village, Valka and Cloudjumper.

-At The Theatre-

A large whole appears from the ceiling, and from it dropped the whole village of Berk into a pile of human mountain with Stoick at the very bottom. Everyone groaned in pain while the older teens and Hiccup with their dragons landed safety on some comfortable bean bags. Valka and Cloudjumper on the other hand, landed on the darkest part of the theatre room.

"Everyone get off me now!" Stoick shouted from the bottom pile of Vikings. Almost in a second, everyone jumped away from the pile and let their chief stand.

"Where are we?" Astrid asked while roaming her eyes around the dim lighted room.

Hiccup who has been quietly looking around, jumped at Astrid's voice who sat beside him on the right and Toothless on the left. He roamed his eyes around to find himself sitting on a green bean bag along with his friends and their dragon and right in front of them is a white wall.

"Shh! They're awake!" They all heard someone hissed behind the door on the left.

All of their attention turn towards the door when it slowly opened and from it revealed a girl with with raven blue hair and blue Bell eyes. She's tall, about reaching Hiccup's ears and seems to be the same age as them. She wore a white adidas, white pants topped with simple grey v-neck loose shirt. She has this excited and kind smile at them that could make every man fall in love.

"But Zia..." A fourteen years old girl with black hair and brown eyes whined as she entered the theatre room.

"Diantha, behave." The girl who's named Zia said firmly which made the young girl pout. "Why don't you sit beside the Chief?"

Still pouting, Diantha sat beside Stoick who stared at her in confusion. "Hey, how's it going?"

Stoick didn't replied, instead glared at the girl standing in front.

"Hi, everyone!" Zia greeted, gaining everyone's attention.

"You! Who are you and where did you brought us?!" Stoick bellowed in annoyance. "Don't you know that someone is making an army of dragons? We have to prepare and protect the village!"

"And that is why I froze your time before I could even kidnapped you all." The girl replied with a sweet smile, like she hadn't been scolded.

"Who are ye?" Gobber asked in confusion.

"I'm Lettizia, but call me Zia. And that girl that sat beside your chief is my sister, Diantha. I'm the one who brought you here before anything could happen. And don't worry about introducing yourself, I already know who you all are." She explained.

"Well, that's not weird at all." Hiccup remark sarcastically with an eye roll.

"Can you blame us?" Diantha asked in amusement. "You're all famous throughout inside and outside of the archipelago."

"We're famous?" Snotlout asked with his eyes twinkle in excitement. Diantha rolled her eyes heavenwards.

"And did you know that you all got on a war with Drago?" Zia suddenly asked which made Stoick, Hiccup, Astrid and Valka eyes widened in shock and fear.

"Does that mean, I didn't change his mind?" Hiccup asked in confusion.

"You did try but Drago didn't listen." Diantha replied with a frown which made Hiccup look disappointed. Toothless and Astrid noticed this and gave Hiccup comfort.

"Stoick was right." Zia added which made Stoick looked up in surprise.

"Anyway, I brought you here to watch something, but this isn't just something. This is all about you after a few years into the future." Zia then ended it with a squeal while jumping slightly. "And Toothless finally gets a girlfriend or in their way to say it, mate."

At this, both Toothless and Hiccup look at Zia in surprise and confusion. "Really?" Hiccup asked with wide eyes. Zia nodded and Toothless started jumping around.

"You see this white wall?" Zia then gestured towards the wall. They all nodded. "This thing will show you your future. But first, I'm going to show you some images of yourselves in the future."

Zia then grabbed a remote and pressed the red button which made the screen lit up.

"Get ready to be amazed!" Zia smirked.

"Ooh!"