B R E A K

-Third Person-

After Hiccup and Toothless entered the banquet hall, a golden painted wall greeted him as he stared in awe. The room looked like their great hall back at Berk but more shiny and colorful. At the corner on the left and right of the hall stood the fire pit to keep everyone warm.

Then amusement and bewilderment all appear on Hiccup's features. He could see all the villagers sitting all together in front of the longest table he had ever seen. White glass plates were laid on the fancy wooden table with different and out of this world food and dishes. There are also a glass of wine with spoon and fork beside the white plates which were not use due to Vikings not having a proper etiquette.

Up at the front sat Stoick with Valka on his left, talking and occasionally laughing, and beside her was an empty seat. On Stoick's right was an empty seat and beside it is Gobber who happy gobbled up his chicken legs. And the rest of the chair are occupied by the Dragon Riders and their parents then the rest of the villagers. No doubt, their hosts arrived everything.

On the corner, Hiccup and Toothless saw all dragons gathering around and slowly entered a huge and tall heavy wooden doors with Zia and Diantha assisting all dragons. Toothless crooned and immediately let out his tongue after smelling fish behind the wooden doors. Hiccup smirk and held out his hand in approval. And before you could even say 'dragons', Toothless bounced inside the doors and what greeted him could say that Toothless is in heaven. His eyes widened at the sight, a whole all-you-can-eat fish buffet for dragons of all kinds with open doors on the ceiling to let dragons roam around freely.

Meatlug greeted him and together with the other dragons, ate as many fish as they can.

Meanwhile, on Hiccup, he couldn't help but looked up to see an endless ceiling complete with huge crystal chandeliers that provides as light. On each wall were paintings of people who are familiar to Hiccup and the others.

"Oh, Hiccup! Come sit!" Valka called once she saw his son standing and looking around in awe.

Hiccup was brought back to reality after hearing his mother called. He smiled a bit and hobbled up at Stoick before taking a seat on his father's right.

"Uh, what kind of food is this?" Hiccup asked.

In front of him laid a plates of Beef stake, Baby back ribs, Fried chicken, Grilled tuna, Pan cakes, Paella, Lobster, Crabs, Grilled pork, Pork chops, Rack of lamb, Scotch egg, Beacon, etc.

Gobber hum. "Hm, dunno bat thees 'ere es delicious!" Gobber raised his hand full of baby back ribs. And Hiccup notice the chicken bones on his plate.

"Aye! I agree with Gobber." Stoick nodded his head after gobbling up a grilled pork.

Just then, the doors burst open and from it entered Stormfly with Astrid behind her. The dragon seem to smell the aroma from the corner and immediately bounded up on the wooden door, leaving Astrid alone with a small smile.

"Astrid!" A voice called. Astrid look up and saw the Riders with their chief, their chief's wife, Gobber and him.

Astrid took a deep breath and slowly marched up at the longest table she has ever seen. She saw Valka patted a seat beside her which meant it was for her. She was just glad she wasn't paired with Hiccup this time. Astrid smiled once taking a sit and greeted Valka who smiled before Ruffnut started talking to her. Hiccup, on the other hand, notice Astrid's eyes a bit red and concludes that Astrid may have cried after he left. That made Hiccup's stomach churn in pain. He smiled sadly and remain quiet for the whole break. Stoick glance down at his son sadly. Gobber patted his apprentice's shoulder.