New Kids. (LAMS CROSSOVER)

a.n. okay so heres the lams crossover nobody wanted except me so yup. slight FLUFF warning. also ITS LIKE RIGHT BY VALENTINES DAY in the thing because.. you'll see!

Madison C's POV

I can't believe Veronica. I don't know what to feel right now.

Except anger. It's Monday. Yuck.

A couple of boys walk into class. New kids, huh.

One has curly brownish hair, and tons of freckles. The other one looks like he hasn't slept in a week, with brown hair in a ponytail. They're both wearing hoodies. Typical.

Just like the other boys in our class. Not exactly.

They introduce themselves as John and Alexander then get put in the back, behind Martha Dump-truck and Veronica.

I sigh and go back to doodling all over my page.

I wait for her to text me, but no text.

Pulling up our chat, I type into it.

PRIVATE CHAT : VERONICA

redmadison ; are you okay

veronica ; being in love with you seems like a really bad idea

redmadison ; why

veronica ; i'm afraid.

veronica ; i'm just a fool to try to chase after something great and you don't know but you're just a fool to keep loving me.

redmadison ; we aren't fools in love or whatever the fuck that means what else are you afraid of :(

veronica ; i'm afraid you'll see past my exterior and see my flaws. a shit ton of them

veronica ; i dont know where i should go after this.

redmadison ;  you're literally wearing my jacket, i think we're past the flaw part and

redmadison ; your perfect and i hope u see your worth and that you're a gift to all of us. amazing gurl ❤️ you can stay at my place if u need tobbg

veronica ; u see more than what meets the eye hm

redmadison ; yeah. and i love it ❤️

veronica ; ok.

veronica ; see you ltr ♡

I see her turn off her phone. I hope I'm not too late.

We need to work things out.

My fingers are papercut, making that gift was worth it. I pull it out, look at it once, then put it back into my backpack.

I just need the Madison's to sign it.

John's POV

I'm in Westerburg High now. Alex made us move, since we were getting called slurs and stuff at our old school, King's High.

God, this is cliche, but I love him and his over-protectiveness.

He looks over at me, knowing that I saw him, and I wink back.

After class is over, I head to the boys bathroom.

Alex ducks in as well.

"Well, well, Alex. Wanting to continue what we started earlier?"

"John, please."

"Okay, okay."

I pull his hair, receiving a moan. Ah, so I was right, he does have a hair kink.

He pulls himself onto my lap, making sure the stall is locked.

We furiously make out, Alexander moaning into the kisses.

Our next class is nearby, but there is that annoying 5 minute gap.

Finishing up, Alex lets out a whine as I get up to go to our next class.

"Baby, don't go.."

"We have the next class together, don't worry.

"Fine."

I wash my hands and leave the bathroom, Alex walking out after me. We head to our next class.

Madison D's POV

Madison C came running up to me at A Lunch, the first lunch of the day. Most juniors have it.

She held out a box of chocolates and a big heart thing that was covered in small paper confetti. There was glitter on it, as well as a long poem written in lovely cursive on the card inside it. Looks homemade.

"What's this?" I asked, a little worried.

"Something for a friend.."

"Okay, well, why are you showing me?"

"I need you to sign it."

"Okay, what about Madison M?"

"Yes, her too!"

a.n. i need more ideas for a madison m POV im sorry i've done like everyone else.. also one for martha ram and kurt and ughhhh help..

I signed the bottom of the card and handed it back to her. Madison nodded in thanks and ran off to find Madison M, probably.

Sighing, I went back to picking at my food. I wish I had brought lunch today, cafeteria food fucking sucks.

Just, ew.

I stand up when the bell rings, dumping my food into the trash can and wandering back to class.

I wonder what happened with Heather C and Heather M. I hope Heather C found her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a.n. OKAY hello. im back with the lONGEST madison's story i've written

you are welcome

also it'll be monday tomorrow so i wont post much this week

sorry.