Shush

Madison C's POV

"Shut up, Duke!" I push her aside.

"You were in there a while.." McNamara teases.

I turn bright red and so does Veronica.

"Let's just go to bed now!" I shout, my drunken face flushed with red.

So we do.

We hop into the beds, soon falling to sleep.

My dream isn't pleasant.

It's about me, dying at the hands of Jesse James, and him taking Veronica. Duke takes over the school and pushes McNamara to suicide.

I jolt up in bed.

It's five am.

Nobody is up.

It's Saturday.

Good god, that was terrible.

Walking into the closet, I shut the door behind me, but I hear it creak back open.

"Let's finish what we started.."

"No, Veronica. We don't want to wake anyone."

"Fiine."

I get changed, a red tank top with blue shorts and white socks.

Veronica changes into a blue tank top, with white shorts and no socks.

Duke and McNamara wake up, changing as well.

We all head downstairs and rummaging around the kitchen, we somehow assemble waffles.

McNamara pours honey on hers.

Duke adds strawberries and blueberries.

Veronica adds grapes.

I add nothing.

I head to the fridge, pouring a cup of water and secretly swallowing my pills.

Yes, I take pills, just for my anxiety though.

I think about my dream.

I think about Veronica.

I stop thinking and look over at my phone. No notifications, but that's not unusual.

Slipping on a pair of sneakers, I mention that I'm going outside, to the garden.

Walking out there, the brisk morning air hits my face and I flinch.

It's nice out here.

Suddenly, somethings held up to my face. I shriek as loud as I can, clamping my eyes shut and turning around to kick whoever just did that in the coconuts.

A shriek is let out by none other than Jesse James.

"Well, Jesse James. Tried to kill me, hm? Fuck you." I retort, a bitter tone in my voice.

"I know Veronica wants to.." He stutters.

"The fuck did you just say?!" I burst out.

"Never mind.. I will kill you someday, keep that in mind."

I watch as he slinks out of the garden and into oblivion.

For now.

a.n oK THIS WAS SHORT BECAUSE THE LAST ONE WAS LONG LadyAlvera  WeirdoxFreak KaiTheAwkard_ist xandra_bear907 @otherpeopleimforgetting HOW IS THE STORY ALSO IM RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SO PLEASE HELP ME BU COMMENTING SOME OK KTHXBYE