this is an a/n and i apologize sincerely

sincerely me- no no no.

I want to tell all of you lovely people that I might not get around to doing much more with this book. I do have ideas, yes, but.. I don't have much time,  nor patience, to sit around and write. I've tried to do that, and I have a few chapters written here that I will upload, but if there aren't many after that..

Well, I've died.

No, no, I'm kidding. But seriously. I have camp next week and the week after, and I'm trying to hang out with my friends this week. (Since I most likely have depression and anxiety, making plans and sticking through with them is very hard to do for me.) I don't know if I'll like it, but I know I'll regret it, and I do regret it, because I want to make plans, then I realize it takes too much effort to hang out.

Then I realize I'm a shitty friend if I don't hang out with my friends so I make plans. Then I fake sick that day and don't go, or I go and have a breakdown in their bathroom. It's like.. Ugh. Just ugh.

Anyways. Back to the point of this.

What I was going to continue talking about was why I might just upload the chapters, and k a b l a m o that's it. I do want to finish this book, but.. It's hard. (like my bible praise thE LAWRD- ok I'm sorry. *holds up book about hamilton* this is my bible)

So.. Yeah. I'll try and upload the chapters if I remember, and if I don't, I am so so so sorry.

I hope you all can understand.

Tysm for your support, and I'll post the next chapter soon.

😘 -Hayley 😘