Shit At School

I WAS JUST CRYING OVER FANFICTION

NOT EVEN A BOOK OR MOVIE OR MUSICAL

FANFICTION

WHAT IS MY LIFE

Veronica's POV

I calmed M down all night, talking and responding to her questions. I was pretty worried when she just popped up, but it was fun hanging out with her and getting to know her better. She's not even a jerk. She's like a cinnamon roll, without the cinnamon but with more sugar.

I'm still dating C though, calm yourself.

While I walk through the halls, one specific sentence rings out in my mind, from our conversation last night. I personally don't know why this is stuck, it just is. We were talking about school friends when this popped up out of pretty much nowhere.

"You're much nicer than the others."

That's what she said, and I don't have a clue who "the others" are. Maybe she meant the Madisons', or the kids at school, or, even, her parents. I don't know. I don't know. Sue me. Well, actually don't, I don't have a lawyer, and why the fuck would you sue me for not knowing something? It's not like I killed someone. Um. Wait.

Ram and Kurt..

Shit shit shit shit shit.

Ahhh, umm..

I'm kidding.

I'm pretty sure I'm kidding.

I honestly don't know why they showed up into my mind as people I would have murdered. They are dicks, they are rude to people at the parties they throw, they're somehow popular, and sure, they're standing in my way to class, but- wait.

They're standing in my way to class.

"Um, hey, uh.. Could you please move? I need to sort of get to class."

Wow, that was awkward. And here I'm standing, still ALIVE. Can't believe they haven't knocked me out yet. Everyone here at Westerburg seems to want to.

"Where the fuck is Martha?"

Wait, what. Ram said what now?

THANK GOD- oh no. I'm worried now. What the fuck do they want with her?

See, Martha's been my friend since, well, diapers. She loves 'The Princess Bride' , sweaters, pink, and I swear to god that if anything happened to her, I would beat the shit out of whoever.. did.. anything to her. Like Kurt and Ram. They better not have. I'll chop their balls off.

"What's it to you?"

That was not at all a smart move. I'm gonna die.

"Listen up, 'Ronica. It's none of your business."

He said my name weird. If it was a foreign exchange student, that's understandable, but he's been going to school with me since 6th grade. He should learn names, already!

"Um, I think the FUCK it is. She is my best friend.", I said pretty defensively. Wow, me, a small girl, go up against two tall men. I'm gonna die.

"Well, if she was, you'd know where she is." KURT SAID THAT. Kurt. Kurt.. Wow, I want to kill the dude. He has to join in!

I watched Ram raise his fist.

I watched Kurt try to calm him down.

And I watched everything go black.

///////

BAHAAHAHAH IM EVIL DONT BE MAD ITLL ALL BE OKAY

ALSO UM THIS IS SHORTER BECAUSE I DIDNT HAVE ANY OTHER IDEAS FOR THIS

also MY GRANDMA IS COMING TO SEE OUR FAMILY SO I MIGHT NOT POST MUCH BUT IF I DO ITS GONNA BE SOME OTHER STORY- or maybe art- yeah maybe art BUT NOBODY WANTS TO SEE THAT CRAP

since I suck at art

maybe some edits idk

ILL DECIDE BUT YOU CAN TOO

leave a comment ;) ok bye sorry