HOLY COW

A.n I JUST WANNA SAY. 210 reads. how? this crappy book doesn't- aghshdhsid- I'm just freaking out because thank you so much, i can't even right now because 1+74 is 75, and that's not even that's odd like how many reads are on this book, ok story now sorry people, I swear, I'm a two year old.

JD's POV

Wow. I was caught.

Not surprising, considering I wasn't too careful. Making a mental note to be careful next time, I slink back to my house. I have to get to my job at 7/11 soon.

Employees get discounts on slushees. That's nice, half price to freeze my brain. I do still have to work to live, since I pay for food and drink. Before my parents left they did pay off the mortgage, so I don't have to work 24/7 trying to pay it. Thanks.

Changing into my uniform, I take my motorcycle and head off to 7/11. It's not far, I just don't like walking. Actually, it's maybe a mile away. Not bad, but not exactly what I call walkable.

I hate walking anyways.

I'm headed down a small dirt road. This is the way I take to 7/11.

A.n my mom just said 'cackles maniacally' like she was rping and I'm just-

Arriving at the back of 7/11, I take off my helmet. It got pretty dusty.

a.n ok so yesterday or one day we went on a roller coaster at legoland and before we dropped down the track I told my mom 'btw there is no parking brake' AND SHE BELIEVED ME SO WHEN WE WENT UP SHE YELLED "HOLY SHIT YOU TERRIFIED ME" and I just laughed the rest of the ride and said 'I thought you wouldn't believe me' SO I DIED -of laughter-

Well, duh. There's a lot of damn dust on the road.

Arriving at the 7/11, checking in for my shift, and going behind the counter, I notice four girls walking in.

Madison, Madison, Madison, and Veronica.

Well, crud.

They're laughing about something but I'm not sure what.

I see them all walk up to the slushee machine and get slushees, Madison C gets cherry, Madison D gets apple, Madison M gets mango, and Veronica gets blue raspberry.

"That's 14.99." I tell them as they walk up to the counter.

Madison C glares at me and slams a $20 bill on the table.

"Keep the change."

They all walk out and Madison M waves bye while saying 'see you tomorrow!' . I have to clear my room of all evidence tonight.

Now, the rest of the house is nice, I just need to get some Febreeze and spray it around. My room is a mess.

"Fucking crap I forgot..", I mutter under my breath as I clean up the slushee machine. Madison C spilled some on purpose, I'm sure.

Madison M's POV

I'm walking along the road with the group.

We just got slushees, and JD was running the counter! Madison C seemed mad at him though, I wonder why. I think I should ask..?

"Hey, C, what made you mad at James earlier?"

I see her expression change twice. From happy to mad, and from mad to normal.