Beautiful

a.n IM LEAVING FOR CALIFORNIA TODAY SO WIFI IS SCREWED BUT I WILL TRY TO POST OK everything is better in the end!

Veronica's POV

Life is sometimes beautiful.

Today is not one of those days.

Jesse James, as Madison calls him, tried to make a move on me last night. I've been thinking of ways to 'accidentally' kick him in the.. I'll let you figure out the rest.

Option One. Change my name and ride up to Seattle with Madison. a.n i literally sang that except the "with madison" part in my head, anyone else?

Option Two. Kick him.

Option Three. Set him up with someone else.

Option Three sounds more reasonable. I'm thinking, I'm thinking.. I got it. How about Heather Mcnamara?! a.n I FOUND AN IDEA FOR YOU WeirdoxFreak DONT WORRY

I pull out my phone, notifications blowing up my phone from Martha. The Madison's say she's not good, that she would have taken my spot. Martha's going on about Ram asking her to the next party he's throwing.

Wait, WHAT?!

Ram barely knows she exists, yet invited her to this party? Oh no.

The letter. The fake letter. This won't be good.

-----time skipperoonie-----

It's the day of the party. It's going to be big fun. All the Madison's are wearing matching outfits. I didn't have enough to buy the same one, so Madison C bought it for me. I feel bad about it, I don't want her to think I'm using her.

I shrug it off and see JD hitting on some random girl.

"Shove off, JD."

He gives a small wave to her, smirking as he turns back to me.

"Whaddya want, Ronnie?"

"Don't call me that. I'm here to set you up."

"With you? Now we're talking."

"I wasn't meant to be yours, shut up. It's with Madison M."

"Too many emotions."

"You have them too, like right now. Smug and arrogant."

"What did you just call me!?"

"I was pointing out that you have emotions too, idiot."

He gives me a shrug and goes over to talk to her. I realize Madison D is standing all alone. a.n finally I'm back haha

I walk over to her, sitting down on the couch as well.

"Everything okay?"

She looks down and shrugs.

"I don't know. I'm fading a little into the background."

"I'm sorry to hear that. Anything I can do?"

"Just let me."

She stands up, crunching her cup and walking away.

I see JD point at me while talking to Madison M and she giggles.

Everything is okay right now.

Except Duke.

I don't know how to fix her. I could ask for help but I don't know if she wants it.

I'm a little worried about it, but it'll be okay, I'm sure. I hope.

I see Madison C walk over and talk to some people, I'm trying to find Madison D but she did fade into the background, it seems.

/////

a.n ok so idk what else to write but yeah it's shorter because the shuttles coming to take us to the airport soon but I'll try to update in Cali kthxbye