Love can Be a Confusing Feeling but It Hurts

I took a few deep breaths before I just stared into the open space. My hands clenched into fists before I let out a scream of rage and just tore everything apart. I punched the walls, i tore my bedroom sheets to pieces, and I ripped apart just about anything that didn't stick to the floor. By the time I was done I was breathing hard and I collapsed against the well as bitter sobs started to rack my body. Tears streamed down my face as I couldn't get any of the questions out my head. My breath hitched as the sound of her cries echoed loudly in my mind too. I looked down at myself and saw all the scratches I had given myself as I clutched to my arms in desperation. I couldn't handle it as I ran into the bathroom and puked hard. I puked until there was nothing left but dry heaves and even then those hurt my sides. When my sickness was finally over I collapsed against the wall and let out a scream of pain as I clutched at my head. "traitor... I'm a traitor"! I shouted at the air. Everything just seemed to hit me all at once. My imaginary siblings, my imaginary cousins, imaginary friends all sad about their mates. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry." I sobbed bitterly. My hands bled and they stung and hurt. I slid against the wall and laid down, curling up into a ball, small helpless whimpers escaping my throat as tears ran down my face. Sleep pulled at my mind and I welcomed it.