............

I paced to and fro in the living room, trying to think. "Paige, look. Just because Amarys misses you, doesn't mean you have to tell your mom." Griffin said.

"I don't think you get it," I sighed and I turned to him, "my mom says that she doesn't want my life filled with drama. That Destiny and Amarys have to change in order to get some kind of blessing out of her just so they can see me again. It's bad enough I'm nearly down and dead tired with the fact that I'm 17 now and I don't understand why everyone's asking me to grow the hell up!"

Brandon sighed heavily, "look. It'll be much easier if you do."

I scoffed, "oh please! As if growing up will make things better. I don't want anyone telling me to do with my life when I already know what I'm gonna do and how I'm gonna do it!" That's when we turned to see Val rubbing her eye. We must've woken her up.

"Val, sweetie. You should be in bed." I said in a gentle tone as I walked over to her.

"I had a bad dream," she said with a soft yawn. I picked her up and I gave Griffin a glance before I headed back upstairs to Val's room. Her animal friends, Pluto, Cuddles, Summer and Celestia were asleep at the foot of her bed and I slowly laid my five year old daughter down on the bed. "Mommy." She said tiredly.

"Hmm?" I hum softly, looking at her. She looks at me, "are you gonna go back to Mom?"

I stared for a moment and I sighed, "I don't know, baby girl." I leaned down and kissed her forehead. "Just get some sleep alright?" She nodded tiredly, "love you Mama."

"Love you too, my little dinosaur princess." I smiled before I closed the door. I leaned against the wall and I ran my hand through my hair. What the frag was I supposed to do now?