My Decision

"Paige, you're back!" Marley exclaims, her voice covered with half worry and half relief. "The sparklings have finally opened their optics." Demetrius said, sitting on the couch. I walked into the house and saw the white, grey, black, turquoise and orange femme, Skyfall, sitting with her mate, ColdShadow, holding one of her sparklings. It was a mechling. He had a black color on his arms and back while his body was orange and white. His optics were blue. I smiled a little and started to walk to the stairs when a small gasp escaped me upon feeling someone tug on my wolf tail. I turned my head to see Serenity biting on my tail lightly, her blue-turquoise optics glowing innocently as her tail wagged and purrs escaping her throat. I stared at her for a moment before I plopped my fluffy tail onto the youngest dragonet who squealed and giggled. As much as I didn't want to her to be upset, I lifted my tail, "go to your mother." Serenity wanted to protest but decided against it and walked to Amber who was watching her with a soft smile as Silverblaze, NightFlare, Day Flare, Sunblossom, and SparkFlare slept beside her stomach. June was playing with his own dragonets, Sunstorm and Monochrome. I looked at my cousin and his dragonets. My light brown eyes sparkled dark purple and silver for a moment before I walked to the Predacon cave outside in the back where all the Predacons resided in. Shiloh, Quinn, Antony, Aggie, Gem, Jay, Marley, Owen, Cisco, and Ronnie were digging for energon crystals with Tex's help. I gave Shiloh a soft smile and looked at Predaking who was watching Val play with OceanNight and Sunstar. I had to smile at Predaking. He was the well-known, sharp presence that watched over the younger Predacons, stopped them with a growl, a snap, a snarl, when things got out of hand. He had imprinted in a way that was beyond natural and i had dropped my guard. Now he was there. To stay. I gazed at him. His cool, yellow eyes met mine. And his mind was there, mythical logic, fast as a bird, always awake and aware of everything around him. Hardly like another Predacon. Primrose was playing with Elisa, Rising Dawn, Rhodius, Phoenix, Strika and Aeron near the lake. There was an apple tree growing on the other side of the house near the forest. I looked up, my thoughts beginning to stir. Amarys was a learning lesson to me. I had to admit and this was honestly true. Was Amarys really a learning lesson? Or was she trying to help me realize that I was so much more to her than some boy? A part of me said that I didn't want to be bisexual anymore. I might have liked boys and girls but I loved Amarys like a sister. I would start over from now on. Whenever Amarys was upset or in pain, I would comfort her. Like I did with plenty of people in my life and the people did the same with me. A small laugh escaped me as I had thought of a mere memory of my mother saying that my middle and elementary school teachers had been babying me at a young age. I wasn't entirely aware of the fact that they had; I was just oblivious and acting like a lost puppy playing with nothing but a ball and I continued to play with that ball to my content. My thoughts reeled and spun and I had to lay down. Predaking walked up to me and nudged me, his warm breath flying onto me. I chuckle a little and look up at him. There were more predacons that Val and her friends and family had met up with. And hopefully Amarys's Predaking wasn't going to be much of a pain... no matter how many times that boy worried me. Kaitlyn looked at me and I give a grin. Pope, Marley, Kaitlyn, Demetrius, Charlotte Griffin, and Shiloh walk over to me and hug me. I purr happily, tears falling down my face.