Blood Stains

I walked through the forest, my eyes bloodshot and bags were clearly seen under my eyes. I don't know what was going on today. The others were asleep so I was lucky. I guess I was lucky because they wouldn't want to see what I was going to do today. "Paige?" I jolted violently and snapped my head around to see Trey. "What do you want?" I asked coldly, a hiss on my tongue. "I was wondering what you were doing," Trey growled, baring his fangs slightly. I look away, glaring coldly. "None of your business, Trey. Get back to the house." I say. Trey doesn't move. "No." He growls and I glare at him. "I said leave!" I snarl. "And I said no! You're not my superior! You're not my parent either!" Trey shouted. My shoulders shake as he shouts. "Get... to the house." I say, my voice shaking as my hair turns icy blue with light blue and sea green highlights. "I said no, Paige." Trey growls. "You... just don't know.... when to fucking quit, do you, boy?" I growl deeply as my arms and hands turn bright blue and light grey and claw-like. Trey's eyes widened and I lunge at him. He swipes at me, barely missing my arm by a millimeter and cutting my arm in the process. I hiss in pain and jump back, glaring. Tears run down my face. "T-this just gives me a lot of time, doesn't it? O-of course when I-I talked to Amarys, I s-s-showed her c-c-c-claw marks on my stomach! That w-wasn't me! That was Predaking! I wanted to have Jamisen's sparkling! I wanted to love him like I loved Amarys! Like I loved Val and Antony! But no! I never chose to lose him!" I shout, my eyes burning blue with fury. Trey starts shaking, tears rising in his dull grey eyes. "P-Paige, please... calm down. Y-you're not thinking clearly." He stammers. "You... You're not my friend! You were just an enemy! An enemy that deserved to suffer like Sky Hooves did! Like the TFP Starscream did! Like Victor Hoskins did!" I snarl, baring my fangs as my lips curl up into a snarl. "Like Magma did!" I growl. "A-all this t-time... I never felt anything but p-pain....and loneliness... and hatred... because people never had the time to even talk to me! I was mute! I never knew anyone in high school! I never wanted to have anyone as a friend! I'm an outcast and I still am!" I snarl. Trey then starts running and I quickly leap at him, biting into his shoulder. "Agh!" Trey screams with pure agony. I pin him down, raising my claws over his neck. "P-Paige, p-please! Don't!" He exclaims. I don't listen as my tears blind me and something gently pulls my claws towards Trey's neck. "No, Paige! Please!" Trey cries and a loud slicing noise erupts from somewhere in front of me, followed by a gurgling noise. I feel warm liquid on my right claws. I hear Trey coughing and wheezing. I sit down, watching the trees with a distant gaze as tears roll down my face.