3. Bree

Bree's P.O.V.

I woke up with a start. It's been two days since I got the letter and I have yet to tell Ash. I'm still worried about what she'll think.

"Bree! Come down here!" Mummy yelled, probably from the living room.

"Coming mummy!" I yelled back, running down the stairs. I slipped on the bottom stair and fell to the ground. "Ow" I groan. I heard a laugh come from the living room, specifically my best friends laugh.

"Ash?" I say as I pick myself up off the ground.

"Hi Bree!" She said. "I wanted to talk to you..." She glanced around awkwardly.

"Okay... I kinda maybe have to talk to you too." I mumble. I don't know how to tell her. My mummy gives me a pointed look and leaves the room. I tug at the sleeves of my jumper nervously.

"You go first." We said at the same time.

"Okay, I'll go first." We said again.

"Stop it!" We looked at each other and burst out laughing.

"Okay, I'm a witch?" We said at the same time again. We stared at each other for a few seconds before I attacked her with a hug.

"Are you going to Hogwarts? lily and I are! Are you? are YOU? ARE YOU?!" I started rambling and my voice got louder and louder. I had to stop after a minute because I wasn't breathing.

"I'm going to Hogwarts too!" Ash squealed. Oh. my. god. Ash just squealed.

"You have to tell me everything!" I say to her, grabbing my shoes. "Mummy! We're going to the park!" I yelled at my mummy.

"Okay! Be home before supper and tell Lily if you're going to stay at Ashlyn's house!" With that we walked out of the house.

We talked about everything that has happened and she told me about Sirius. I ship them. No. I yacht them. I will make sure they get together. What am I talking about? I don't even know who he really is! I'll ship them after I meet him.

"Oh my god! What if you don't see him again because of Hogwarts! What if he hates you! What if-" I was cut off from my 'what if's by Ash smacking my arm. "Ow!"

"Bree Grace Evans! You will come with me right now!" I raise my eyebrow at her using my full name. "Fine! Bree, c'mon! Lets go to my house! I'll let Lily know you're staying over!"

I roll my eyes. "Fine! Why do you have to be so demanding!" I flip my hair. "Guuurl, it's tiring!" I said in a really girly high pitched voice. I burst out laughing and fell to the ground. I laid in the grass for a few minutes trying to calm down. A guy with black hair walked over to Ash and started talking to her. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but he kept glancing at me questioningly. I really need to stop having laugh attacks!

I finally calm down, stand up, and brush myself off. I walk over to Ash like nothing happened. "Bree, this is Sirius. Sirius, this is my best friend, Bree." We shook hands and then Ash said that we should get going. We walked to her house and found out that Sirius lived a street over. Sirius and I got along well, surprisingly.

We contacted my family, saying that I wasn't going home, and we hung out all night like normal 11 year olds... Well as normal as I get.