cost to be a boss

"Damn who dat knocking on my door like they lost they mind or something?  " Get up from playing the game to walk up to the door see who the fucks knocking if it ain't bout no money or no bitch tryna give me that pussy or dat mouth me and a dumb fuck ass Nigga bout to have problems. Pepping through the peep hole I see Nani fast ass and my block bro Tj. What the fuck this Nigga doing with my sister?
I opened the door"wassup what the fuck y'all doing together?" I said as I opened the door so they can enter my spot. Tj looks down at my heat  "Aye bro I don't want no type problems round this mutha fuckah I picked yo sis up from school she wanted a lift so I gave her one. Her ass asked to come here." He say pouring him a glass of my ice cold tea. Looking over at Nani ass just smiling and shit. " Why you ain't at home with mama?" She looked at me like I had shit on my face by asking her dat. "Excuse me" she said with her hands on her hips. Putting my heat up cause there's no need for it to be out. "You heard me you ain't deaf Nigga" I say walking back to my game to whoop some ass online. "I'm not bout to be there right now her ass is doped up she probably fucking in sucking for the next high" she says to me while taking homework out her bag. "Watch yo mouth girl that's our mom still yo" I say looking at her to let her know I mean what I say. "What ever" she says under her breath. Throwing a controller at Tj "let's whoop these fuck niggas ass on here boy boy" me and that Nigga been coo for year's he laid a couple bodies down for me and I took a bullet for my Nigga. That's more like my brother than anything. "Aight aight Nigga you know we bout to whoop some ass" he says plopping on the couch next to me. My house was coo I didn't have rats or roaches I had nice ass furniture a two bedroom  spot just me and my little shorty when we wasn't on bad terms. We playing the game like an hour straight. Phone rings.
Me: speak.
Boss man: I need you and yo crew to handle some loose ends for me.
Me: aight I'm on my way
Call ends.....
" We got to wrap this shit up boss man just hit me up" I said to bro while throwing my Jay's on that was next to me them thangs is something nice all red with gold shoe strings. "Ok coo coo shit let's go" Tj say pulling his pants up heading to the door. Nani still at my kitchen table working on her homework. "Aye you good till I get back got to make some moves." I say as I get me smart water out my fridge.
"Yeah I'm good can you pick me up something to eat on your way back please" she says putting her work in her backpack. "Yeah I got you" I say as I'm closing the door.