things happen for a reason

Had a cool little date with bre me and her been down going on 4 year's I don't even know what to call us she ain't my girl but I make sure her and her family good always. Little mama had some fire ass pussy to ain't even gone stunt I love to wine and dine her ass she hate that shit tho she like regular shit I'm just not no regular nigga you feel me.
Bre: why we pulling up to yo Mama house Nick? she said making a nasty face. Her and my mom's don't get along for nothing shit mom's started that shit tho bre was laid up on the couch with me one day and bre caught my mom's going through her purse the fucked up thing is my my was trying to fight her ass I couldn't let that shit go down fuck that bullshit.
Me: I got to go up stairs in get Nani stuff baby. I said looking at her with pleading eyes. " Ok fine I'm going with you tho I'll help you carry some of her stuff down" she says unbuckling her seat belt bout to hop out." That's. Coo love grab hella shit or at least try to Nani get out the hospital tomorrow." Checking to see if I locked my whip up. " Ok I'll do my best daddy" she says with a sincere smile. We headed up the stairs "uh it stinks baby" holding her nose walking the 4 flights of stairs it takes to get to mom apartment. Knocking on the door
Boom Boom
Who knocking on my got damn door my mom screams from the other side all o could say was Nick. She opened the door and she looked bad her clothes was falling off her her hair looked like it ain't been touched in weeks she smiles" hey son you came by to drop me off some money?" See said smiling with her bad breath scratching like she need a fix. "Nah I came to get Nani shit" she looking confused but let's me and bre inside. Once we get inside the pace smells like a whore house it's needles on the floor In the kitchen" where Nani fast ass at" she says scratching at herself. I looked at her I can't believe this woman just asked me that. "She's been in the hospital for a week she gets out tomorrow" I say heading to Nani room. " Why in the hell she in there Nick?." I don know if this lady was truly concerned or just being nosey." You mama your the reason she in the hospital." After I said that she starts backing up. " You lying to me I need to go see my baby" she says falling to the floor. "She ain't in no mood to see you" I say gathering up hella shit bre ain't said a word she just been getting hella shit. I got all I could manage to get an have to come back for the rest of that shit had to get the fuck up out of there the smell was damn near bout to kill a Nigga. Got in the car and me and bre headed back to the house to start getting Nani room ready for her tomorrow.