the surprise

He still haven't told me my surprise and I don't know how to feel. This morning from the bed and in the shower I couldn't get out of my head he makes me feel so special and my body does something whenever he's next to me

Pulling up to a building with tons of people out front " where and what is this?" I say looking at Tj " I'm not telling you" hoping out the car walking over to the passenger side and opening up the door so I can get out

Pulling up to a building with tons of people out front " where and what is this?" I say looking at Tj " I'm not telling you" hoping out the car walking over to the passenger side and opening up the door so I can get out. Getting out the car and grabbing his hand walking up to the building I hear a lot of people calling out Tj name. How do all these people know his name? This is something new I didn't know about him. Heading inside I see there's a a bar with beautiful bartender's and women walking around half naked

" Heyyyyyyy Tj " a lot of the strippers said as we walked past them to the office in the back I was so speechless I didn't know what to say just soak all the shit in taking me in this office it was pretty nice looking " um so what in the hell is g...

" Heyyyyyyy Tj " a lot of the strippers said as we walked past them to the office in the back I was so speechless I didn't know what to say just soak all the shit in taking me in this office it was pretty nice looking " um so what in the hell is going on?" I say walking sitting in one of the black furry chairs that's in the office "well this is my place of business" sitting down at the desk looking through paper work. It took him a minute to look at me he was so caught up into Some work it was so much on his desk " I didn't know you had yo own business" I said twirling in the furry chair. " Yeah this my place of business not to many know my business" he said leaning back in the chair looking at me smiling" what you smiling for?" I say looking at him damn I feel myself blushing " so since you not in school no more you tryna get a gig I'll pay you 5 band's every Friday don't discuss your pay with nobody an I mean nobody to yo knowledge you don't get paid shit working for me." He said getting out his chair walking over to the seat I was sitting in. " Ummm yeah I need some money in my pocket... But I ain't tryna be no stripper Tho" I say folding my arms to let him no I ain't having none of that. " Nah shorty I need you to be a bartender and collect money from these girls each broad gives you 275$ off top every night. I need you to promote my business not to no bum ass niggas if you see niggas with money bring em in this mutha fuckah." He said lifting me out the chair kissing me on the lips " I can do that so when you want me to start?" I say plopping my ass on his desk and pulling him in between my legs for a better kiss ." I need you to start tonight bartending " he say grabbing my neck and kissing my lips " that's fine " I was kind of excited I never worked before plus I didn't know Tj was doing it like that there's still a whole lot of shit I don't know about this man and him and my brother been bestfriends for years.