the results are in

I couldn't even sleep I tossed and turned all night just knowing today is the day I found out I prayed all my heart would let me I know I need this I want this so bad waking up extra early taking my shower throwing on a dress and red Converses was the go to outfit to I wanted to go early because I have to stop and pick up CeCe Nick been letting me drive his 2018 Dodge Charger

and I'm loving it I pick her up and drop her off since I'm such a great best friend she's coming to the pool party with me I can't wait I'm excited to see what we going to wear I get close to her house and I text her I'm outside " bitch yo brother need to just let you have this car" she says smiling ear to ear I think CeCe likes the car more than I do. " Yeah I'm going to ask him already was thinking about that" I said pulling up to the school" I got to tell you something CeCe" I say parking and taking the key out the ignition. " Bitch you pregnant?!" She say looking at me. " No I ain't had no dick in a min" I say rolling my eyes at this girl I can't believe her. " It's a good chance today could be my last day I'm testing out and my results are back." I say getting excited. " Oh my God congrats bestfriend I'm proud of you bitch you hella smart so I'm not that shocked" she say laughing giving me the biggest hug ever heading to the office for my results I walk in an all the staff was waiting on me with this white envelope " here you go" the principal says handing me it. I opened it...............

I SCORED A PERFECT SCORE!!!!! I couldn't do nothing but cry that was a rough week for me and to Know I completed it I Nani blue completed accomplished it!!!! I texted CeCe and told her the great news I can't wait to me and my bitch link for this pool party I'm celebrating hard all weekend. I get to the house and I see Nick at the table paying bills " Nick I got to tell you something important" sitting next to him " wassup sis" didn't even once look up at me o I just slid him the letter. He reads it and gives me the biggest hug ever" damn yo why you didn't tell me congrats sis I'm proud of you" he say smacking 500$ in my hand go get you some clothes will talk more a little later he ain't got to tell me twice I need. Swimsuit for later on anyways.