part of my madness

Damn Nani looking good as hell I kinda figured she was gone be dodging a nigga after our last conversation but I got to fix that shit seeing her talk to some other nigga had me kind of jealous and I don't like that feeling at all I got to make things right even if she don't be my girl I need us to be somewhat coo this cold shoulder shit ain't flying at all damn she look fine in that swimsuit

Me an Nick heads over to the car " wassup CeCe" Nick and I say pouring us a cup of liquor " damn y'all trying to get fucked up i see" Nick said looking up and down at CeCe licking his lips shorty gave him the butt the night she insisted on spendin...

Me an Nick heads over to the car " wassup CeCe" Nick and I say pouring us a cup of liquor " damn y'all trying to get fucked up i see" Nick said looking up and down at CeCe licking his lips shorty gave him the butt the night she insisted on spending the night with Nani the day she came home from the hospital Nick told me all about it shit I can't lie shorty bad than a mutha fuckah but I'm coo on dat " yeah we celebrating Nani completing school it ain't a celebration if liquor ain't involved" she says downing the rest of the liquor and her cup. Reaching over to crack another bottle open " damn girl slow down" I tell her ass sitting on the hood of the car rolling up a wood to put in the air. I notice Nani walking back this way she gets to the car and instantly makes another drink" congratulations" I say giving her a smile" thank you who told you my big mouth ass brother" she said wadding a paper bag up and tossing it in his direction. " Nah CeCe tipsy ass" I say finishing up the wood I rolled lighting it up. " You gone let me hit that" he says sitting on the hood right next to me. " Of course" I say taking a pull from the wood than passing it to her " aye this little block bash is dope as fuck" I say leaning back on the car sun going down and the people getting ready to start the last event and that's the water balloon fight "you wanna get in on this water fight?" She say hopping off the car " hell yeah!!!" I say putting the blunt out and we headed that way. Shit the water fight was the winner of the night I was soaked head to toe so was my nigga Nick Nani and CeCe ass kept yelling NOT MY HAIR!!! But shit we didn't give a fuck we all still had a good time but I know me and Nani still gone have to talk I can't just sweep that under the rug they was so faded Nick had to drive the car back to the house and I drove the girls in my car yo never again will I let them do that to they self Nani ass got me dying laughing can't take two steps without falling over an CeCe just out for the count in the backseat we got to Nick crib and he was in the front door waiting for us he came an got CeCe out the car and took her in laid her on the couch I made sure Nani ass didn't fall in the bushes getting them in the house was harder than a nigga thought.