Mornings in this hell hole

"Wake you ass up" mama says as she pulls my cover off my body.

"Damn mama you ain't got to do all dat " I say as I roll over and look at my alarm clock.
Getting out of bed is the easy part but fucking with these crazy ass people in this house is the hard part. Looking at my poster of my man wiz khalifa

 Looking at my poster of my man wiz khalifa

. I couldn't help but smile. That's gone be my nigga one day y'all. Getting out of bed trying to find some pants to throw on. I found the ones that was tossed on my floor a couple days ago. Pulled them up so I could go to the bathroom in start my shower. Walking to the bathroom I notice my mom bout to do her morning high. I see her getting her drug bag out her closet that holds the shit. See she been doing this shit since I was six.  That's when life for me went down hill. I just shake my head an closed her door. Shit if she wants to shoot that shit in her veins she can do that shit in peace . I got to the point I don't give a rats ass.

"Damn can you get out the bathroom " I say to my brother.
"Man nah go in mom's bathroom you see I'm busy" he says as he tries to shut the door.
"No fuck that Nicholas I have to get ready for school. Plus she in there shooting up." I say as I put my foot in the door to stop it from closing.
His eyes gets real big and goes red so fast in a blink of an eye. And he rushes past me almost knocking a bitch over.
"Damn nigga it is called excuse me" I tell his ass as I throw his shit in the hall to start my shower. I turn the shower on see this shower is so fucked up. I have to hit the wall a few times to make the water go to full pressure. Dumb yeah I know........ All I hear is Nicholas banging on mama door.
Boom! Boom! Boom!
"What the fuck do y'all want" you hear her shouting from her room.
"Man open this door!!! Who in the fuck keep giving you dope!!!?" My brother says as he keeps pounding on the door.
Boom!!! Boom!!! Boom!!!
I step in the shower still listening to they ass go back in fourth didn't want to be late for the first day of that raggedy ass school.
"Nigga I'm grown now bang on my door like that again I'm gone kill yo ass!" She says as she snatches the door open looking at him he's huffing and puffing I hear his ass I have no choice but to yell at his ass from the shower banging on the wall to get his attention. Boom! Boom!Boom! "Nicholas come here" I say putting some soap on my towel and washing my body real fast. He peaks his head in."wassup?" He says looking mad as hell. "Stop working yo self up over that lady she still gone find a way to get rocks nigga you gone make yo self go in the hospital fucking around waisting your breath". I told his ass while turning the water off.
"Man I don't wanna hear that shit that's still my mama" he says while slamming the door. Thinking this nigga gone put his self in the hospital over her she ain't worth it this lady done cut me and him with a knife over her drugs. Yeah I gave up on her ass getting clean a long time ago. Stepping out the tub and heading to my room I noticed it got real quit in this apartment. So that means Nicholas is gone and her ass is high. Closing my door I pick what im wearing today at school see first day. You got to look bomb asf and glad I did some shopping. This real fine brotha took me on a little shopping spree. He be on the block with my big brother. The thing is what my brother don't Kno want hurt em.... You feel me. So I decided to go with two chains one has a cross on it my nana gave me before she passed away. And picked out this black dress and the sleeves came off my shoulders. With some plain shoes this dress was rocking. I didn't feel like wearing my hair down so I wore it up. With my black and cream white back pack I picked up from Macy's.  I looked in the mirror once more and headed out the door.