don't know

I ain't been fucking with Nick like I used to. Not because we fell out I had to distance myself cause I'm starting to dig Nani to fucking much and it's fucking with me. Am I posed to be feeling like this I ain't fucked with a broad since that day we talked on the couch all I can hear in my head is she saying she got love for a nigga. But I don't want my home boy thinking I ain't fucking with him so I had to ring em up still see if we good.
Ring. Ring. Ring. Nick answer's the phone
Nick: wassup bro where the fuck you been nigga?"
Me: mannnn I still been around just had to lay low for a minute
Nick: you good my nigga?
Me: yeah I'm good
Nick: well nigga come to the crib.
Me: Aight I'm on my way. We hang up so I headed out the door making my way to Nick house this was kind of coo since Nani was at school cause I needed to put him up on game with all this shit he either was gone hate me or fuck with what I'm saying. I make it to Nick spot and nigga smoking big he passed me the blunt I hit it a couple times then go right in to why I'm here." Aye bro I need to tell you something." I say sitting down on the couch. " Wassup bro what's good?"  He say pulling his barstool up by the couch. " Mannnn hear me out. I'm feeling Nani ass but I need to see how you feel about this shit. And no we ain't messed around none of that we had a talk that's it but that's why I ain't been around" damn that felt good getting off my chest. " Nigga that's what you ad to tell me?" He said laughing lighting up his blunt." I knew my  sister wanted to fuck with you for the longest I just ain't never spoke on shit you feel me. You your own man my nigga. My sister been through so much I can't look at her as a child." He say as he light his blunt back up " plus I rather her fuck with you than another mutha fuckah so it's like you doing me a favor to be honest." He says standing up pushing the barstool in " so you telling me you ain't got no problems me fucking with Nani?" I say looking in his eyes to get the answer I need. " Nigga if you looking for me to say you have my blessing you do is that good enough for you." He say giving me some dap  coo now I need to go find Nani so we can talk the right way. " Aye you coming to the block pool party this weekend?" He say from the kitchen" yeah I am why wassup?" I say standing up walking to the kitchen. " Nani ass gone be dere she out the brace to she got a little limp still but she doing hella good" he say fixing him a bowl of cereal. " Aw coo I see her then but I hot to shake nigga I got moves to make I hallo at you later" I say giving him some dap before I headed out.