no more hospital

I'm happy I'm out that got damn hospital I was loosing myself in that got damn place. Doctor's rolled me to the car as my brother and bre hops out the car to help me get inside bre gives me the biggest hug and the crazy thing is I hugged her back I think I was really needing that all the crazy shit I was dealing with I felt rough and I damn sure know I looked it as well. Trying to get comfortable In. The back seat with a fucked up leg is bout the hardest thing I could do it took a lot of energy out of me just knowing I couldn't move how I wanted to right now is fucking with me " Nick pull yo seat up a little I can't get comfortable I'm hurting back here I say" tears in my eyes positioning my fucked up leg across the seat. " My bad Nani" he says lifting his seat and adjusting it so we both can be somewhat comfortable. " You ok baby girl?" Bre says as she looks back at me concerned. "Yeah just ready to lay down that's it" I didn't feel like talking to no body I know I got to work the energy up to talk to CeCe I know that girl gone cuss me the hell out it's been a week and some days since I've talked to her. Pulling up to Nick house bre and Nick helps me out the car and into the house " ok I got it from here" I say as I limp and hold the wall for support. I left my crutches in the trunk I'll use them if I truly need to I'm in pain but FUCK!!! laying down I didn't even have the energy to charge my phone up. Woke up to someone pinching me. "Ouchhhhhhhh!" I say raising up fast as I could. Rubbing my eyes I can tell it's CeCe " bitch why you ain't call me" she says while crying and sitting on the edge of my bed. Damn now I feel horrible." CeCe I'm sorry I'm just so fucked up and in pain my mind been elsewhere" I say pulling her into me letting her cry on my shoulder. "I'm spending the night with you bitch we ain't talked in days and I miss you I don't give a damn what you say I'm staying" she says as she wipes her tears and fakes pinch me again. I couldn't help laughing because CeCe is truly my bestfriend I couldn't tell her no if I even tried it just doesn't work with her so I gave in." Yes of course bestfriend you can stay with me tonight" I say giving her the biggest hug I can do without being in so much pain.