give me a break

"Damm what am I going to wear" I say as I scratch my head I still have scars healing so nothing outrageous I was thinking to myself. This shit is stressful I'm still walking with a limp hanging an holding on to everything in sight resting because I thought I would be ok by now to have energy but I don't I can't even fake like I do so I just went with some Jean Short's my Black shirt and threw one of my wigs on I was so basic but I was pretty but banged the hell up. Heading to the living room my black Converses are by the door. I see Tj playing the game "I'm almost ready I say picking me shoes up and limping to the couch. "No rush shorty" he say haven't took his eyes off the game. I put my shoe on and my brace on my fucked up leg I hate that I'm not normal right now. "Tj can you go in my room and get my black Prada bag and lip gloss off my night stand please I'm tired" I say as I reach for the little piece of blunt Nick left in the ashtray before he headed out the door." Yeah I got you" he looked up at me and shock his head at the point I'm bout to spark up. Shit he ain't the one in pain so I could give two fucks what he think right about me now. Tj comes back in with what I wanted him to grab and I put the blunt back out after a few Puffs. he helps me up off the couch. And we both heads to the door.