Chapter Five: First day Of School Part Three

Does this book suck? Is there anything I should improve on? Please let me know, I want to be a better writer. All opinions and criticism is allowed. I will not take offense to it.

-Your P.O.V-

I stopped dead in my tracks. I let go of Bart's hand, turning to the three.

"I don't know where the nurses office is," I say.

"Here il lead the way," Lisa walks up ahead into the direction of the nurses office.

I grab Bart's hand, following behind Lisa. We walked down a hallway and stopped in front of a door. The door had a window that was covered by a curtain in the inside. On the window was white, bold letters reading "NURSE".

Lisa knocked on the door a couple times. The door swung open not even a second later. We all jump back in surprise.

"Hello. How can I help you?" The nurse questions us. I step forward.

"Yeah. Our friend here had an accident," I spoke, pulling Bart into the nurses line of vision.

"Oh! Well its nothing I can't fix. Have a seat," She gestured for us to come I  the nurses office.

Lisa, Milhouse and I all took a seat in the chairs that were in the office. Bart took a seat on the hospital bed.
The nurse got some cotton swabs, bandages and tissues from a cabinet.

-a Lil time skip-

-Bart's P.O.V-

The nurse fixed up my bruises and such.

I really didn't want (Y/n) to see me in my beaten up state that I'm in.

(Y/n) seems to really care about me. The loon on her face.. she was so full of concern. Hopefully she doesn't ask how this happened...

-Flashback-

I walked out of the cafeteria. I promised (Y/n) I'd get her a lunch since she didn't have one.

As I got to my locker, Nelson came up to me along with the other bullies.

"Give me your lunch money, nerd!" Nelson demands.

"Pay up, Bart! You don't wanna cause any problems now would you?" Jimbo taunts.

"Really guys? I don't want this right now..." I say, opening up my locker. Jimbo slams my locker shut.

"Take him outside," Jimbo orders Kearney, Nelson and Dolph.

The three bullies grab my by arm, and forcefully drag me outside to the back of the school.
I let out an "oof" as I am forcefully pushed down to the ground. I get up and face the group of four.