Chapter Nine: A Class Field Trip

~One Week Later~

~Your POV~

Bart has been kind of distant this past week and I have no idea why.
Maybe it's nothing and I'm probably just over thinking things once again.

I wanted to ask Bart about what Terri said- She said that Bart and her dated before and that he was a player..but I never did ask because it's really not my business.

I also thought about asking Lisa, but when Terri mentioned that her and Bart were once a thing, Lisa looked really uncomfortable so I'm not going to ask her about it if it'll make her that uncomfortable.

Currently Lisa and I were at school, I haven't seen Bart yet this morning and neither has Lisa.

Today were supposed to have a class field trip to some museum. The trip is supposed to last til lunch.

Lisa and I were sitting outside on a bench, talking about nothing in particular.
Lisa got a text from her friend and needed to go meet up with them quickly. She ran off and left me to sit at the bench alone.

~3rd Person POV~

You pulled out your phone and scrolled through your social media. A person rounded a corner, they spotted you up ahead and smirked, they made their way over to you and plopped down right beside you.

"Hey hotstuff~" They cooed. You looked up from your phone.

"..Hi?" You greeted, feeling extremely uncomfortable.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all by yourself?"

"Um..who are you?"

"The names Jimbo. Jimbo Jones. Remember that because you'll be screaming it later~" You cringed in disgust.

"Yeah I think not," You stood up and began to walk away, he quickly sat up and ran after you. He wrapped his arm around your waist.

"What's the rush, sweetheart?"

"First- Don't call me that. Second- Get yourself off of me!" You pushed him off of you and stormed away. He looked at you in awe as you walked away.

"She's such a hottie," He mumbled to himself.

~Time Skip~

"Alright class, simmer down," the teacher said as they entered the classroom. Everyone immediately went silent.

"Today we are going on that class field-" The teacher was cut off by Bart entering the classroom.

"Care to explain why you're late Mr.Simpson?" The teacher sneered.

"Not really," He bluntly said.

"Just sit down in your seat," She ordered. Bart made his way over to his seat which was right beside yours, he plopped down on the chair.

You both looked at each other for a couple seconds before looking away, blushing.

You noticed that the bruises on his face weren't really visible anymore.