Chapter Six: End Of The Day

This book is growing more and more each day! Thank you all so much! Shameless self-promo but mind checking it my other books? Thanks♡♡♡

-Your P.O.V-

It was the end of the day and still no sign of Bart. I wonder where he went? 

I was heading to my locker, looking around for any sign of Bart. Nothing yet..maybe he skipped or something.

"Hi, (Y/n)!" Lisa greets me as I open my locker.

"Hey,"

"How was your first day?" She questions me.

"Pretty good actually. I expected worse," She chuckles.

"Have you seen Bart? He wasn't in class at all today,"

"No I haven't. Being him he probably skipped, I didn't see Milhouse either so they both probably skipped together," She states.

"Oh..well anyway, what's the deal with you and Milhouse? He doesn't seem so bad.. you should give him a chance,"

"You see..his very clingy and..weird. Him and I are opposites, he tries was too hard and annoys me all the time," she explains.

"Give him a chance..things will get better if you just try to warm up to him,"

"Maybe..I have been a little too harsh on him lately.."

"There we go! That's a good way to start, I'm starting to think of a ship name~," I tease her. She looks back at me, flustered.

"Wha-!? No way! What about you and Bart? I see the way you two look at each other~," Now it was her turn to tease me.

"W-What? You're crazy.. t-there's no way.." I stutter out. She just laughs.

"Don't be ashamed, it's fine if you like him. I won't judge,"

I grab my bag and shut my locker. Lisa did the same. I bite my lip, my cheeks already feeling as if they are on fire.

"Okay..I guess I sorta..maybe do like him. Just a little," I admit, looking at the ground. She gasps.

"I knew it!"

"Please don't tell him or anybody!" I quickly say.

"No worries! I won't tell a soul," She zips her lips and gives me a reassuring smile.

"Should we wait for Bart?" I change the subject.

"I wouldn't really bother. He'll show up at home eventually," I nod my head. We start to walk together out of the school.

"You know..I think Bart actually likes you, like a LOT," Lisa says.

"W-wait, really? How do you know..?"

"The way he acts. He's been..not like himself lately. He's been more quiet and not as sarcastic," She starts.

"He's been putting effort into how he looks. He brushed his teeth, combed his hair and wore clean clothes today! He spent like 30 minutes in the bathroom trying to look good," She explains.