Realization

Recap: Bella smiled "yes ,goodbye Caspain ".

Caspian waved at her and watched her as she left. Their was this feeling in his heart that sparked up when he hugged her and he didn't know what it was.

For a week and half, everyday, Bella and Caspian met at the same place in the forest. They have gotten to know each other a lot, they found comfort in each other ,becoming very close friends but Bella has not revealed herself so Caspian remains not knowing what his friend 'Eliza' looks like.

The sun was about to set and Bella and Caspain were sitting  on a big log. Bella looked ahead of her as she talked to Caspain. Bella was going deeper in details from the stories in which his proffesor told him, it almost sounded like she was there herself and she was.

Caspian looked at her as she talked, he loved her voice and how she spoke so gently but authorative and fiercely as well. There was a look in his eyes and feeling in the it of his stomach and he looked at her covered face.

Caspian dozed off as she talked and many thoughts came across his thoughts .why did he feel a so nervous and happy whenever he was with her, why did his heart beat fast, why did he felt like grabbing her hand and kissing her unknown lips.... Until he figured it out... He was in love with Eliza who in reality was Elizabella Flourentina.

" Caspian? Are you even listening to me ?" Bella chuckled as she turned to look at her close friend. Bella saw Caspian as an older brother and has found happiness in that. Despite all that she didn't know yet why she had to protect him, but she would anyways because Bella cared for Caspian.

" S-sorry Eliza, I dozed off " Caspain said sheepishly with a small smile.

Bella giggled , Caspian's smile widen, loving to hear her laugh .

"That's alright" she stood "you must be getting bored of me "

"no never" Caspian exclaimed standing as well. "in the Contrary, I've never had a friend like you, you have taught me so much in this past week and a half that we have known each other, I admire you Eliza in fact, I'm in-"

Reign neighed cutting Caspian from saying what he was going to say.

Bella looked at Reign chuckling. Caspain sighed in disappointed knowing her horse would make her leave.

"what is it Reign? " Bella asked

"B- ,Eliza... I'm hungry "

Bella's eyes widen slightly as Reign almost said her real name. She looked at the sunset and nodded, "it is getting late.... I have to go my dear friend " she looked up at him.

Caspian looked down at her And Bella frowned confused at the type OF look he was giving her. She definitely has seen that look before and she refused to think about him.

" See you tomorrow? " Caspian hugged her, burying his face in her neck.

Bella placed a hand on her head to make sure the hood wouldn't fall. "yes, Cas"

"Cas? " he raised an eyebrow as he let go of her.

"do you mind "

"not if I can call you Liz "

"That's fine " Bella grinned, she felt really content with Caspian, he was such a great and noble Friend to her.

"Goodbye  Liz" he looked at her as she climbed in her horse. "please. Be safe "

Bella smiled "you too, Goodbye Cas. "

Bella turned her horse around and Reign galloped away as Caspian looked after the girl he was in love with, he sighed liking the feelings that he felt when he was with Bella.

Caspian was there when Peter wasn't.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

I know nothing much but just ae little treat for y'all! Stay tuned!