Unless it was Unexpected

Godess, the word Godess is a very strong word. Godess of War was who she was. That title made her look undefeatable amd she was ninety-nime percent of the time. However, she was only a human with a heart of a warrior, she was a survival. And her lips parted in shock as she stopped breathing, her palm ontop of her wound. Bella was trying to process what had just happened, she was getting a taste of what physical pain really feels like but I could never compare to the emotional and mental pain she has been through since the day her parents were killed right before her eyes . It was her first time getting wounded by another soldier . Bella finally gasped as a memory played in her mind from when she first discovered her destiny. ...

Fabia looked at her daughter with mysterious eyes. "alright...but remember your going to be the best and greatest fighter in all of Narnia's history. The Goddess of war."

Bella listened to her mother in awe,her eyes filled with wonder and curiosity as if she had discovered something new. "so Im a goddess?"

Fabia and Ezekial chuckled. "no, dear one, "her father explained "your going to be like one, undefeated unless by an unexpected cause " he explained with a small smile

"Bella! " Susan grabbed Bella from the arm bringing her back to the chaos around them. Bella looked at Susan ,her eyes watery as she took multiple shaky breaths.

Susan looked at her confused until her blue eyes landed on her wound making them widen. "Bella! "she gasped, she surprised that the dark haired beauty had gotten hurt as this has never happened before.

"Please don't tell Peter or Caspian" Bella pleaded knowing that those two boys would worry the most.

"We have to get to to a safe place, you can't be like this "Susan began dragging her somewhere but two soldiers stopped got in the way with yells. Susam shot the other as Bella simply threw one of her daggers, keeping her hand out and it obeyed coming back.

"No Susan, I'll be fine, I can do this " she told her sister in law determinely. It was no time to sit on a big rock and watch everyone fight, she needed to do this for her people.

Susan worriedly sighed, Completely against the idea but she knew there was no time I'm arguing with her.

"I'll stay close " was what she replied as they had incoming. Bella grittedd her teeth with a nod as she looked down at her bloody hand wiping it off her dress. She quickly looked around for Peter and she saw him meters away close to Edmund then she turned to look for Caspian seeing him nearing the big whole they had made.

Elizabella blocked a soldiers attack and she striked him with one blow killing him .

She began feeling weak, losing strength because of the blood loss. The queen took deep breaths as she examined her wound on her side, The blood had soaked much of the fabric of her dress and anyone can noticed that she was hurt and she thanked the sun that has watched her all her life that no-one besides Susan have noticed or so she thought.

"My queen your hurt!" a minortaur approached her. His black eye widening at the sight of her blood drenched abdomen.

"I'm fine"She replied with a struggling voice as she tried to muster up a smile but failed and she yelled "No!" as a soldier ran behind the dear minortaur running his sword through his heart killing him instantly.

Bella now in a rage, with speed she when to the soldier. The Telmarine soldier eyes widen as he saw the high Queen with angry bright eyes coming his way. To others, he would be a coward for dropping his sword as for just seeing a women approaching him with a sword. But no,  he knew for a fact that this women was  different,she was to be feared and was now dead in the ground.

Bella looked at the scene around her and her eyes stopped at Caspian who was on the ground with the army general approaching him with a spear.

A tremendous fear drowned Bella as he eyes widened and she ran hissing at the pain at her side but she didn't care. She had to save Caspian. This was her duty and she cared for the Telmarine
,more than she like to admit because that is what happens when your in need a love and you try to find it in anybody but you love another more, and you pick him over anything.

Her eyes watered up as the general raised the spear, glaring down at Caspainwho was filled with fear in the ground unable to move.

"Caspian!" Bella yell, she didn't understand why he wouldn't move but he did as the general slowly let spear down only to be pick up by a green branch that cane out out of a rock and thrown unconscious to the floor.

Caspian quickly got up and turned to Bella immedialty. "Bella! Are you OK " he looked over her.

Bella had her wound covered, her insides were hurting and she tried so hard not to show it. The wet blood around it was visible however causing Caspian with a frown grab her wrist gently removing it from the wound and his eyes widen with deep concern nit being able to comprehend.

"B-but how!? "

"unexpected cause "

The ground beneath them shook as branches and trees came to life helping them win the war making Bella smile.

"We need to get you help "Caspian grabbed her arm.

Bella shook her head "you know me well enough !"

Caspian sighed deeply looking into her eyes that he loved so much and Bella had to look away quickly, she had too. Caspian in return understood why with a tiny smile but he clenched his jaw shut to remove it as Peter came to them with a big smile.

"Lucy!"
Caspian nodded to him with a grin again, Narnians cheering as the tress destroyed the Telmarines wooden weapons.

Peter kissed Bellas head happily and she overjoyed again that things between them were good now. She needed him and she would never reject that thought again. And thankfully, he didn't notice her wound and Caspian didn't get to tell him either as Bella gave him a warning look.

The horn blew on the enemy's side and the telmarines began running to the river, trying to escape but the narnians would come after them.

"For Narnia and for Aslan! "Peter yelled raising his sword and it reminded Bella of the very first time he came to Narnia as a scared boy who was suddenly burdened with the thought of governing a country or saving Narnia from the witch but look at him now. Repeating the same words he said on the battle with the white witch.

And they ran, now one hundred percent determined that they would win Narnia back, their dear country because Aslan had come to their rescue once again.