No Need To Say Goodbye

"Narnia belongs to the Narnians, just as it does to man. Any Telmarines who want to stay and live in peace are welcome to. But for any of you who wish, Aslan will return you to the home of our forefathers." Caspian spoke to his people just like a King should. 

On his left side, the Pevensies were standing looking to Caspian except Bella. Bella stood in between Susan and Peter reality began to hit her as her saddened  eyes skimmed all around her. She would dearly miss her home which was filled with dark and bright memories. She was more than happy that Narnia was at peace once more and that the Telmarine people accepted the Narnians around them.

The people began to whisper once Caspian finished until one man spoke up for all them, "it's been generations since we left Telmar."

"We're not referring to Telmar." Aslan rightfully intervened as he was king  of Kings in all of Narnia. "Your ancestors were seafaring brigands. Pirates run aground on an island." Bella frowned as she remembered receiving that knew shortly her family returned to their world. "There they found a cave, a rare chasm, that brought them here from their world. The same world as our kings and queens. " Aslan glanced at Bella as her eyes slightly widened at this new information, they had come from her father's world. "It is to that island I can return you. It is a good place for any who wish to make a new start."

The Pevensies,Caspian and Aslan then looked around the audience. Bella knew that she would be one who was going for a new start and to be with her family as she has already lived and rule way long enough in Narnia.

"I will go." General Glozelle boldly volunteered surprising Caspian. "I will accept the offer." he said stepping up as his eyes were fixed on Caspian filled with guilt. Caspian gave a nod to him and there the tension finally disappeared.

"So will we." The woman who was once Miraz's wife went up the stairs as well carrying Caspian's cousin and along with her father. Bella slightly raised her head as the woman met her eyes. Bella knew that Miraz did not deserve such a fine woman like her and she understood why she would want a new start. After raising her head up slightly, Bella then bowed her head respecting the woman's decision as well. Lady Prunaprismia smiled with a nod in return before facing foward again.

Aslan then looked to the only tree on the platform and he breathed upon it, and to the very eyes of the Telmarines the tree was twisting itself until it split its middle. Bella glanced at Peter knowing they would have to enter through there and Peter gave her a small smile as he grabbed her, soothing it with his thumb. The telmarines were in awe of the scene and confused as they didn't understand what was happening.

"Because you have spoken first, your future in that world shall be good." Aslan told them and he breathe upon them giving them his blessing. General Glozelle, Prunaprismia, and her father walked up to the tree. They didn't look worried or uncertain as they understood that Aslan was a righteous King. Bella's eyes followed them in interest as she always wondered what the world of her family looked like. It brought a memory from a very long time ago when she met her dear Lucy for the first time.....

"I think you should be heading back Lucy " Bella reminded her.

"yes " Lucy faced the Goddess of War. She hugged her and Bella smiled hugging her back.

"I hope to see you soon Lucy " Bella smiled.

Lucy nodded and begged Edmund forward. Edmund walked forward as she and Lucy headed back to their world through the wardrobe. Edmund frowned at the "princess" in front of him. Bella didn't smile at him, she just stared emotionless at him. She knew very well that this boy was Trouble.

She looked as he was the last one to enter through the tree branches. She looked around and out of curiosity she walked to where they left. She went through the tree branches taking a deep breath.However all her hands touched was a big rock wall,she sighed in slight disappointed before going back.