Chap-22 The Wedding

First, the groom was made to sit in the mandap to perform the pre-wedding rituals. Back in the room, everyone was eagerly waiting to go out. The girls were teasing Anjali that they were going to see their Jiju leaving her alone. 

After a while, Rahul and Sid came to bring Anjali along with them. They helped her with her saree and her long red veil. All of them were walking along with the boys. 

Anjali's heartbeat was increasing in nervousness. Finally, the moment had come. Finally, Karan and Anjali were going to get tied with each other in the beautiful relationship of marriage. Two soulmates were going to be tied with each other for the rest of their lives.

Riddhima was on the right side of her and Nikita stood on the left side of her. Muskaan already went down with Rahul. 

Armaan was waiting beside Karan for the bride's arrival, but all he could see was Riddhima coming down. 

Ar- Oye hoye...she looks like a bride even if she is not...beautiful, so beautiful

Suddenly Karan asks him to ben down,

Ka- Your girl is also looking very pretty, but mine is better

Ar- She's the bride...obviously she's looking the best

Riddhima was looking down when she saw Armaan looking at her. Anjali also saw Karan looking at her. She shyly smiled looking away from him. 

Every time she took a step down, she looked at Armaan. He didn't even look away from her for a second. He kept looking at her constantly.

Ar- My pretty basket...[smiles]

Anjali comes down and all the three of them take her to the mandap. She sits beside Karan and constantly keeps looking down feeling shy. They kept smiling and looking at each other throughout the time.

Armaan, Riddhima, Sid, Niki, Muskaan, and Rahul were standing together around the mandap. Shashank, Arpita, and Nani were standing behind the bride and groom along with his parents. Everyone was enjoying looking at the happy couple.

Armaan stood exactly beside Riddhima. He was looking at her at the time of the wedding. She somehow realized that he was looking at her.

Ri- Armaan, stop looking at me

Ar- Why do you care, you keep looking in the front

Ri- I can't it's bothering me

Ar- Why is it bothering, do you feel something?

He comes closer to her ear and whispers slowly,

Ar- Riddhima, do you feel something?

Ri- Armaan, stop it

Ar- You're so cute basket...

Sid kept looking at them the whole time. He was still feeling very hurtful. Niki distracted him by asking him to enjoy the occasion. He followed what she said.

After some time, the boys started feeling a little bored. They asked the girls to join them for eating but they refused to do that. After pressing them a little, even they joined them.

Ra- Come on there is delicious food to eat

Ar- I am really hungry

Sid- Me too...let's get some drinks too

Mu- Look at these boys, always hungry

Ni- I know right

Ri- Yeah, no one has started eating and look at these people

Ra- Hello ladies, look around you. There are people everywhere around the food courts

Ar- Yeah then. I mean the wedding rituals are gonna take long, we can't be hungry for so long