Teammates >4<

She made it to the park. People were running away, grabbing their childrens hands. Ruin saw puppeteer. He was standing on the top of the fountain, laughing like a maniac. His staff had a mini statue of puppet strings. He wore a black suit, red tie and a black top hat that had a strip of red. Ruin didn't know what to do. She couldn't see one trace of any super being. Ruin thought. Although normal heros would go straight to battle, her kwamii told her that her and her teammates must help eachother. And usually when heros fight solo they end up being thrown over a building. Ruin saw the army growing. She couldn't watch. Team or not she had to distract him. To many innocent people where being turned into mindless slaves. She jumped over the large fence. "Hey Puppet master, over here!" She yelled. Puppeteer quickly looks at her and grins. He points his staff at her and a purple beam shoots out. Ruin slides under the beam and runs toward him.

The beam hits a tree. Some leaves slowly landed on the ground. Ruin threw some attempts to un-arm him. All failed. This was a very good method of distraction. Amelia, who was gifted with the water miraculous, jumped from a building and landed beside Ruin, in a pose like black widow. "I'm guessing that your the water element" Ruin says. "And I guess your the all mighty earth element?" Amelia reply's. Ruin recognised this voice but couldn't think of how she knew it. They shook hands. "Wonderland" Ruin said. "Ocean, nice to meet you Wonderland" The girl replied. "Are you guys done your petty introduction?" puppeteer asked. Suddenly Coner and Daniel land. "Nope" Coner said. "Well hurry it along, I need to destroy your miraculous and take over the world and stuff" Puppeteer mutters. "Breeze" Coner says. "Bolt" Daniel says. "I'm Wonderland" Ruin replied. "And I'm Ocean" Amelia said. "OK are you finished!?" Puppeteer asked. They nod. "Good, now let's have a epic battle"