^23^

Dear thingy.

When someone that is "Gay/Lez" tells me that there first time dating the same gender was weird. Or whatever.

But mine...it felt natural. When i started dating Dakota i was like woah this is the first guy ove dated in like....5 years...just woah.

It was awkward yah i guess u could say that. But when i had my first gf. It didnt really count it was online and lasted a day. Soo i dont exactly count it as a relationship.

But my first REAL gf. Was Alexis. I liked her for a while and thongs were pretty smooth. We only lasted a week and a half but every moment i had with her i cherished. It didnt seem weird at all.

Ive had my cliche moments with everyone. But with her beong my actual REAL first kiss was well.....yah

I mean ive kissed but it didnt count because of reasons. Eh. I dont even wanna.

But it was a stormy day and we were walking to the bus. She gave her backpack to one of our friends. And since she is a pretty light i picked her up.

Now we are soaking wet and she is in my arms under the rain out faces centimeters apart. What do u think will happen. I throw her on the ground. No we kissed.

And even tho i have loved others and I love Dakota so much sometimes i cant even think straight.

But that moment with lex will forever cloud my memory.

~Oli