40?

Oh Jesus I'm a mess, My bi side had kicked in so much this past month and it HorRibLe.
Like I love my girlfriend so FuCkIn much but those bOyS and GirLs are RuiNinG mE.

Like my girlfriend and I's first fight was because I thought a 12 y/o on tic tok was fine ASF. (I'm 13 turning 14, it's not wierd)

But then I sent her these long ass messages about us at like 4am this morning cause that's who I am.

These are them✓

I'm sorry I'm never around, or good at answering my phone,   I'm sorry I'm not the best person in the world, I'm sorry I can't give you everything in life, I'm sorry that I'm socially awkward, I'm sorry you have to deal with my shit. But damn, I love you so much, it's unbelievable, it's not like any other love I've had in the past, I can try and forget but your all I think about, or I can be sitting around with no one and nothing but the moment I think of something I think about you. (1)

I wish you were next to me, I wish I could give you little kisses, on your neck, face, lips, everywhere, I wanna be with you for as long as we can make this last, do I wanna hold you captive forever? Yes, yes I do. But if we don't work out will I be mad? No, because we have our whole lives to figure out who we are and who we love, and right now I'm pretty sure I know who I am and that I love you. Am I madly in love with you? Yes, kinda I don't know I have the thought of loving you that much. (2)

But do I love you? Yes definitely. Do I wanna be with you? YeS, Do I care for you? YES. Would I die for you? Maybe, yes. God I want to be able to hold you next to me as we sleep, whisper sweet little secrets on your ear while I kiss you here and there. GeT HiGh and dance around to Billie, fuck we would do that not High. Meet my friends, My family. Everyone that I can get to you. I wanna make your life better and easier, And you can do the same to me. I wanna wake up to you let smiles.(3)

I wanna go to sleep to your laughs, i wanna do everything with you. And i know thats not possible rn and im definitely not the best person. But I try to at least get sometimes with you in the day with my tight ass timing. But Ash, I do love you or at least love the thought of loving you to death and back. I'm sorry again for any pain I will ever cause you or any fight me get into over something really stupid. Okay I'm done I'm gonna try and sleep now. Good morning 😅💞🙊🤤💁💙❤️💜💓💞❤️💙

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That is what I said, it's was easier to just say it on here than take multiple screenshots.

But yah my life is pretty depressing but very laid back....I got stoned for the first time this week, I've been high before but this shit was crazy, fuck was going crazy🙊😅

Well. Bye~Oli