•13•

Dear Luna,

Yep this one is all for you. I have seen that your bit of a fan so here I decided why not give it to her.
~
My life has had its up and downs, iv gone through my struggles I have cried myself to sleep....but it all changed when I met her, the one, my girlfriend yah it's a strong word to hold on too. But I am committed to give this relationship my all.

I'm never the one to be good at relationships. There not really my strong suit, but with Maddy I feel like I can do anything, I can be wired, Adventures....i can do whatever I want.

And all though yes she is kinda over protective but I still love her.

Like for example, one day I was walking down the hallway to get to my next class, and she walked past me. She didn't really notice me but that smile on her face made my heart speed up a hundred miles per hour.

That is when I realized I was falling in love. Just that simple smile caused me to realize.

And about 3 days ago, she seemed to be in a mood. And she asked me why I liked her? I didn't give a response for a while...trying to think 'why do I like her' then every memory of her began flashing through my head, to the ones where she depended on me, when she stood up for me...I then said...

"I don't like you.....because I love you, and the reasons why I love u i can not say, I don't have enough breath to name every reason."

I don't think she heard me...but it was worth getting it out. I mean we where in class so I kinda had to keep it on the low.

But through the times I have been there for her, for all the times she came to me crying because she was broken, for that time she simply told me, all she wanted was me, her heart was broken by her ex. Everything he did to her... I was the only key to fix it.
~~~

Hey, I hope u liked this cheesy little chapter. And let me reassure you, every little detail I write in this is true.