•14•

Dear person.

You know those dirty little secrets that everyone has. And try there best to hide them, but they wanna tell someone but there also in a relationship ....eh....yah...

So about two months ago, I was not single, that's the bad thing. I was not say g maddy, but I was dating my ex,ex?....yah two ex's ago😂

Anyway....i was playing truth or dare with my sis, and my best friend since forever.

Now my bff and I have looked gay together so many times it not even funny. A lot of people ship us....we are just like that really gay frendship. Cause like we both are gay as hell so.

Anyway, at first it was simple shit like, show us your fav position. So we both got on the floor and used each other to help in the position making. Nothing too bad.

But in round two....we had to go upstairs, and for you people who have horrible minds no we did NOT have sex😂👌okay👌.

Everyone has always said my bff was a top between us, but with the situation....no she wasn't I was bitch...

<okay and while I'm writing this it might get like steamy because I have a smut book and I'm used to writing details...>

I gently pushed her on to my bed and crawled on top of her, I tried not to put all my weight on her cause like I'm a chubby girl. So I lifted her head up and slowly put my lips on her' s.

It was nothing to sexual, we where just having a very slow make our session.

It felt wired yes. Cause hello my lips are not virgins anymore😂.

But I soon pulled away, and we looked at each other. There was a silence before I slowly pulled off of her. That night we talked About it, she confess to me that I was her first girl crush when we where like 5. I was shocked but just rolled with it. It felt normal...like nothing ever happened.

But we where also dared to act like a couple for the weekend so that also happene.

I would tell at her when she slapped or put her hand on my assbefore she would taking me of the dare.

So we kinda just fell asleep holding each other, she had her hand up my shirt some of the time. Tho I didn't mind it was just a small part of life for me.

~madi