•1•

Dear, who ever is reading this.

Yes I am Pansexual, and idk if I'm gender fluid actually.... I mean yes, I do sometimes go in the men section in stores, yes. I sometimes think. "Oh I wonder what it would be like if I had a dick" and yes. I have my days where I look like a guy. But its not confirmed....

But I have bigger problems.... So recently me and my ex girlfriend broke up. Which is no problem, but I got drunk that night in depression...like legit got drunk with my friend....anyway I told her and I quote "my heart is just like a lock, no one is getting in tell they find the right key!" Deep right?...yah....anyway I moved into a new apartment about three weeks ago. And I met this girl. She was really into me but I was not really into her. About a week later she asked me out In front of all her friends......and I said....yes......idk why I did, I let myself talk before my mind.

But this week. I found my self falling for a really good friend of mine....like really hard..... But I'm still with this other girl. And now I'm trying to find a way to break up with her TOMORROW cause that's when I'll see her again...but im scared of what's gonna happen. She is big,black and a don't fuck with me bitch type. So im kinda scared what her reaction will be..... Bit what !takes it even worse is my crush is In a relationship .....

~Madi