Torture

♡WARNINGThis chaper contains incredible gruesome details

WARNING
This chaper contains incredible gruesome details. If you are sensitive, please skip this chapter.

One month before the U.A Entrance Exam

Fumiyo's POV
Bzz My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I opened it to see a text from both of my friends. We are at the bench by the pond. I quickly replied while hurrying out the door. Kay be the ina sec

I activated my visual power then located my friends there. I teleported next to them in less than a second.

"Oi Fumi-chan, wanna go take a bite somewhere?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Sure let me jus-" a rag was placed on my mouth all of a sudden. I panicked at tried to escape with my quirk, but sleepiness over came my consciousness.

I opened my eyes, not needing to squint because of the low light. "M-Mitsuki-chan..? C-Chiyuki-chan..?" I questioned unawarely. When I didn't hear a reply, I tried to walk around but failed miserably. My hands and legs were tied to what seemed like a pole and my strength was nonexistant.

"W-What's going o-" I was suddenly interrupted by a loud voice booming into speakers.

"WELCOME EVERYONE." A sound of an audience clapped and cheered in the background until it slowly died down. "Today we have a few lovely guests for your entertainment. Now we sadly have to make this preformance quick for everyone safety, so each guest with have two people torturing them instead of one, unlike last month." There were quiet a few boo's and yells but they stopped after a few seconds. Torture?

Red Velvet curtains slid open slowly. A bright light shined in my eyes. After a while of adjusting to the light, I peered at the audience.

They were all horrifying villans who stared at me hungrily.

Then I noticed what I was wearing. Rough brown rags that barely covered my decent sized breast and my ass. Whats happening?

Two people with masks passed by me. I tilted my neck back to see Chiyuki behind me, a horrified expression on her face to the people infront of her.

The person with the loud, booming voice started talking, but my attention was focused on the people with masks.

The voice stopped talking, then two men grabbed her toes and started breaking them. Chiyuki's screams pierced my skull as she cried in agony. The men then move up to her ankle, and broke them with ease. Then the knees, fingers, elbows, then finally, the neck. Her lifeless body fell down to the ground.

"CHIYUKI!!" I cried out

The crowd cheered in amusement. Why...do people find this amusing. My eyes hardend at the villains. Then I felt sadness wash over me. Society is so fucked up.

The sound of water falling filled my ears next. I turned around towards it and spotted Mitsuki trapped in a lifesized tank. After a while, the tank was filled to the top. Mitsuki was now frantically banging on the tank's glass.

Another person was now pouring some random fish inside the water. Then he closed the trapdoor on top of it and walked off. A few seconds later, Mitsuki"s banging stopped. The water was turning red rapidly.

"M-Mitsuki..?" I whispered. The crowd roared in glee. "T-This is just a n-nightmare. Don't w-worry Fumi." I tried reassuring myself, but failed miserably as two masked men walked towards me, one rolling a cart of horrifying, sharp weapons.

"Now our last preformance, will be the most gruesome. ENJOY!"

The man with the loud voice came next to me and patted my back.

"Put on a great show." He gave me a wink then walked off. I was about to question what he ment but I was interrupted by the men.

"Lets have fun, shall we?" A sharp pain erupted on my back. One of the masked people had a rope with a sharp metal on the end, while the other had a two spikes on each arm, swinging them freely.

He slammed the spiked ball at my arm, making my arm leak blood. Then the whip slashed my back.

Over and over and over.

It became a struggle to cry out.

Over and over and over.

It became a struggle to keep my eyes open.

When I felt like sleeping, a loud crash erupted by me. I turned around, ignoring the pain, to see All Might, and other pro heros coming through.

"A-All Might.." I whimpered out. He looked at me, then my friends around the stage, and his smile disppeared.

"Arrest them all." He ordered the rest of the pros. "H-Hai."

He walked over to the men torturing me, and gave them both a powerful punch.

"Young lady stay with me." He gently untied me and carried me over to recovery girl.

"M-My friends a-are gone." I cried to him.

"We are so sorry for not arriving sooner." He replied sadly. "Heal her, then take her to a hospital." He told Recovery girl. She gave me a long smooch and took me to an ambulance. I felt so tired and confused that I fell asleep on the ride.

Look at me starting a new fanfic and not finishing my other one haha.

Pretty sad background story huh.