Memories

A chapter to increase friendship with Shinso

Everyone's the same

I didn't want to wake up. But I forcefully opened my eyes and got ready for school.

I opened my phone as I entered the school gates, and played uplifting music. But that made me feel worse.

I changed it back to my favorite melancholy instrumental.

(I love this song so much that I had to put it! 1:06 favorite part.)

I wiped my watery eyes and continued walking towards class, unaware that Bakugou was behind me.

I made a sharp left turn, causing someone to run into me. I fell back because of the force.

"O-Oh im sorry, you okay?" A messy purple haired boy offered his hand.

"I'm fine...thank you." He lifted me up. To my right, Bakugou scoffed and kept walking.

"Names Hitoshi Shinso, call me Shinso." He awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck. I directed my attention back to him.

"My names Hima Fumiyo, call me Fumiyo." I clumsily bowed, "I must get going, sorry for wasting your time Shinso-kun."

"I-It's fine, se ya."

I scurried past him, and kept walking until I reached the classroom.

"Morning Hima." Kirishima greeted me with a bright smile. I nodded in response and walked to my seat.

"Yestuday was fun. Maybe we should all come over again to finish season 1!" Sero shouted with glee.

"Yeah!"

I sighed and stared at my desk. A sudden thought emerged through my head. I should get a pet! My parents never let me have one because it would ruin the house, but I'm responsible now. Anything to keep my mind off of him...

"EVERYONE, HOMEROOM CLASS IS STARTING, PLEASE GET IN YOUR SEATS." Lida exclaimed, dramatically waving his arms at the front of the class.