cigarette

This is......!

"H-Hacking Reaper..?" I whispered out in surprise at the unfamiliar name. Before I could look him up on my phone, Midoriya squealed behind me like a fan girl.

"H-Hima-san!!! You're so lucky to get such a cool hero!!"

I felt confused.

"He's not known to public very much, as he's very undercover and mysterious. His quirk let's him see the location of any picture he sees on a device. That's why hes a specialist in looking up criminals on the web. He's amazing!!!" Midoriya said rather quickly when he saw Uraraka waiting for him at the door. They closed the door, leaving only me and Bakugou in class.

I looked at the paper, feeling pretty lucky to have such a cool hero to be my teacher.

"Tch he's nobody compared to who I'm gonna choose!" Bakugou bragged infront if me. "I'm gonna pick the number 4 hero!!"

I ignored him and stood up from my desk and gathered my things.

"Wait." Bakugou clung onto my shirt as he yoinked me back too roughly. My face temperature flared as I landed on his lap. He quickly wrapped both hands around me and pulled me close to him.

Bakugou's POV

She let out a cute yelp as I pulled her ontop of me, wrapping her fragile body closer while leaving her injured arm alone, not wanting to hurt her even more. Her cold body gave me shivers as we connected touch.

I was surprised she didn't try and get off, instead she let me hold her.

"Fumiyo." Her cheeks warmed up as she tensed her body. "Stop fucking making me feel this way." Everytime I saw her all my body wanted was to hold her and touch her, make all the pain inside her go away.

I trailed my hand to her jaw, holding it with care.

But my mind snapped back to reality. What the fuck am I doing!!

Before my instincts could take over me and push her off, I froze as I saw a tear fall from her eyes. Did I hurt her arm? I glanced at it, but saw that it was still unharmed.

Fumiyo's Pov

He cradled me as if I were a newborn baby. His warm hands made me shiver with delight. But before I realized what was happening, a tear left my eyes.

That's when I realized how touchstarved I felt. All my loneliness in me washed away. The real question is why is he making ME feel this way.

His snotty and arrogent behavior is something no girl should fall for, literally. But here I am, here I am.

The overwhelming pounding if my heart was soon too much to handle. I pushed him off and quickly teleported to the front of the school.

Calm down calm down, he's just messing with you.

Timeskip

"You all have you costumes right?"

The class nodded