Eyes

^That's how Fumiyo's bangs look like

^
That's how Fumiyo's bangs look like. (If you know the character, he's mine 👌)

SLASH

"S-Stop p-p-please." I whimpered out.

"Do you want to go ahead and die right now? It's not very entertaining to the audience ya know." The one with the spike weapon replied.

SLASH

My knees unbuckled, making me lose my balance and fall, but the ropes on my hand made me stay where I was.

I suddenly stopped. I already knew I was in a dream because this happens every night.

"That's a good girl." I stopped screaming, crying, begging.

"Oi don't tell me you died already? Lets wake her back up." One of then turned back to the cart and took out a shackle of sharp metal objects and slammed it harshly on my back, ripping off some flesh. But I didn't scream. I'm so used to this pain that it doesn't hurt anymore.

"Tch I bet no one's gonna fall in love with you with a body like that."

I woke up, choking the life out of my stuffed animal. My back throbbed and my knees felt tired. That one felt more real. I sighed, and quickly changed into my school uniform and walked to the station. Unfortunately, I missed the train, and walking was a no. So I decided to go past my limits and teleport to school. 10 minutes early is okay...A small nap meanwhile.

I looked for the school entrance, then looked for the window for our first class. There were a few kids sitting down, including Bakugou and Sero. I focused all my concentration and visual powers to my seat.

A stongs gust of wind slammed the classroom as I stood there next to my seat.

"Woah, whats up Hima-cha....w-why are y-your eyes b-bleeding." I heard Sero stammer out. I touched the warm liquid fall down my cheek.

Then

I let out an anguished scream. My eyes were throbbing so painfully. I fell to the floor and placed my hands on my eyes, not really helping them though.

"O-Oi Hima-chan w-whats w-wrong!" I heard Bakugou stutter.

Another horrible throb erupted behind my eyes, making me let out another blood-curling scream.