USJ

Hi hi~

-------------

-------------

The sound of a lightning strike jolted me awake. Rain was slamming of the window, and the wind sounded like howls. I calmed my nerves and closed my eyes, feeling two arms wrap back around me. Oh yeah...I forgot he was here.

Suddenly, my alarm rang.

I heard Bakugou groan, then lean over to turn it off. Another lightning strike boomed through the house. He sat up and helped me take off my cloth covering my eyes. The room was a sad, mellow dark colour.

"Can I see?" I turned to see Bakugou reach out to me. I quickly shook my head.

"Fucks sake." He mumbled under his breath as he gathered his clothes.

"Sorr-"

"Tell anyone about this, I'll make sure you never fucking see again." He threatened, walking out the door. I guess he's changing in the bathroom.

I grabbed my school clothes, and placed them on the bed. I walked over to the window and opened the curtains, admiring the weather. Mom, dad, Chiyuki-chan, Mitsuki-chan...should I tell them? I trust them enough. I sighed, closed the curtain, and went back to my bed.

As I was putting on my undershirt, I heard Bakugou's voice. Then the door opened.

I slowly turned around and saw him staring at my back with an expression I couldn't understand. Then, his blood red eyes made contact with mine as he stomped over to me. His expression made it seem like he was ready to kill anyone.

"Who fucking did this to you!" He grabbed my shoulders. I looked down and stayed quiet.

"TELL ME!" He set off explosions, burning my skin. I guess I have no choice..

"...Do you remember the news about 3 girls who were captured and tortured by the villans about a month ago...?"

"Two died, but the other didn't want their name out right? Why the hell is this concerning you now!" He said, trying to calm his voice.

"Im the o- nevermind mind.." My voice slightly faltered as I felt warm tears fall down my cheeks. He loosened his grip. Not yet.

Bakugou turned me around and lifted my shirt, and traced the scars with a finger. I shivered, but kept my composure.

"Why do you want to become a hero." He asked.