Sports Festival Part 2

I low-key made an inhuman noise just now^^

"MIDORIYA IZUKU WINS!" I released a breath and leaned back, seeing that I unconsciously sat up throughout the battle. The Cinnamon roll's friends chatted with relief. I honestly didn't know who to go for. I mean sure I would want my classmate to win but at the same time....Hitoshi-kun.....

I dismissed the thought when Sero stood up.

"Good luck Sero!" Kiri slapped his back harshly and gave him a thumbs up.

"Don't waste your voice on me guys, I already I'm gonna lose." Sero chuckled a randomly ruffled my hair. "But I'm still going to give it my all."

"Yeah! Beat that girl-snatching boy to a pulp!"  Kaminari smirked at raised his fist up along with Mineta who randomly popped out of nowhere.

"Sure." I felt the warmness disappear from my head as he walked away

"He's good! But what's with that plainness he can't get rid of? From the hero course, Sero Hanta!" Kaminari who sat next to me stifled a giggle.

"VERSUS, taking second then first in the prelims! You're way too strong kid! He wasn't recommend to for admission for nothing! Also from the hero course, Shoto Todoroki!"

His face was covered in a dark shadow, kind of like mine, but more intimidating. Is something wrong?

"I don't trust that glint in his eye's....gives me chills!" Kaminari shivered and rubbed his hands.

I glanced at Bakugou to the right of me, who just gave an unimpressed scowl.

"Ready...START!" Sero immediately used his tapes, immobilizing Todoroki, and swung him across the arena.

Suddenly the chrome haired boy angrily swiped his hand in a forward motion. I closed my eyes in shock as the stadium rumbled.

I blinked my eyes open "W-What..." A huge ice crystal was blocking our vision,along with a sudden wave of cold air.

"S-S-So c-cold!" Now both me and Pikachu were shivering. I clutched onto his arm as he did to mine, desperate for some warmth.

The silence of the stadium was interrupted by Midnight's voice ringing throughout the speakers.

"S-Sero, can you move?"

"Of course not...ow!"

"Sero is immobilized! Todoroki advances to the second round!"

The next match went by rather slowly for me, my anxiety gnawing my stomach. I tried taking deep breaths, but that didn't work. I even wrote 'person' on my palm and ate it.

"Stop fidgeting damn it. It's annoying as hell." I slowly glanced at Bakugou who just continued watching Kaminari's failed attempts.

I intertwined my two sweaty hands together at stared at the floor. "I'm just nervous..."

"Hey Fumi-chan, I think you should go warm up now." Kiri stated.