USJ part 2

Gomen for keeping you all waiting

I smirked, grabbed Bakugou's chin, pulling it to the side of my face. I whispered in his ear, "And you can't stop me."

And with that I teleported infront of the villan.

Well, tried to. H-Huh? Why cant I use my quir-

"I said stay put!" Aizawa glared at me through his goggles. "Bakugou, Do Not let her attack, understood?"

Bakugou clicked his tongue and grabbed my hand, running towards the exit where everyone was at.

"Let go of me." I demanded.

"Nope." He gripped my hand tighter. I sighed, If I charge now, Bakugou wouldn't let me...If I teleport, Aizawa would erase my quirk and drag me back with his cloths. Might aswell go along with this.

Bakugou stopped at the front of crowd, letting my hand go, but gave me a 'dont even try' look.

The purple warp gate appeared infront of us, making it impossible to pass through.

"We are the League of villains. We invited ourselves in U.A in order for All Might, the symbol of peace, take his last breath." It said.

"H-Huh?" Midoriya stammered out.

Suddenly, Bakugou grabbed my hand and force me to charge at the warp, along with Kirishima.

"Did you consider that you'd get beaten by us first!" Kiri yelled with confidence.

"Even if you are students, you all are excellent golden eggs...."

"No..Move away you three!" Thirteen ordered. Before we could, the purple mist ruined out vision sense.

"My job is to scatter you all to your tortured deaths!"

Torture..? I stood froze, memories pounding inside my head. I closed my eyes tight, wanting them to go away.

All of a sudden, I felt myself falling, until I landing on something warm. Or someone. I heard a groan, making me open my eyes. I stood there, on top on an annoyed blond.

"A-Ah-h im s-sorry!" I blurted out. I felt myself getting flustered.

As I was getting up, someone else landed ontop of me, crushing the both of us again.