Pity

As I was changing into my uncomfortable school clothes flashbacks of what happened before my long slumber came back. The promise, the dream, Todoroki, my arm,and finally my ultimate power.

Last time I used that was when I was little and broke my poor pinky finger while closing the door of my parents vehicle. All I remember was the feeling of pain and terror as I saw the people all around me unable to breath. Thank kami I passed out before I could hurt anyone else seriously.

I gritted my teeth at the pain I felt on my arm as I placed my undershirt and uniform on.

Suddenly, my head started pounding on both of my temples. More unwelcome memories entered my brain. I covered my face as I lowered my head.

Everyone knows about the scars.

Devastation greedily entered my mind as I started shaking.

Everyone knows.

Everyone knows.

Everyone knows.

Those two words echoed in my mind as I finally realized the true meaning behind them.

"Is alright fumiyo-san,just let it out." All might said as he gently held me into his warm embrace.

"Sorry but I already cried my future tears."

Although I couldn't help but feel the familiar sting in my eyes. Before I could even realize what was about to happen,a knock on the door made all my depressed feelings disappear.

"FUMIYO-CHANN!!! YOURE FINALLY AWAKE!!!"

I jumped at the sudden increase in volumn inside the quiet school hospital room. I hesitantly rubbed the back of my neck with my healthy arm and nodded at the hyper spiky red head.

Kiri walked up to me and inspected every little injured part of my body. "Is your arm okay? What about you're eyes? Does this scratch hurt? Can you walk?"

I gave him a reassuring smile, thankful for him interrupting my almost meltdown session.

He looked away, feeling a bit flustered, "There's still 20 minutes before class starts, if you feel ready to come." Giving me a wink, he also added,"Bakugou really misses you~"

A frightening feeling washed over me as I thought about our last conversation in the warm up room with him. Kiri must have sensed it because he gave me a worried expression. "Is everything okay?"

I nodded quickly and clumsily walked over to the door.

He frowned but quickly brushed it off as he lend me to the oh so familiar voices of the class

I secretly gave a glace to where Bakugou sat, finding that he's not here yet. Walking to my desk, I let out a breathy sigh of relief and layed my head down. Well tried until I was bombarded by questions from the classmates who were there.

"Fumiyo, that final trick of yours was awesome!"

"Are you feeling better?"