First day

♡

(Im gonna add one more personality for Fumiyo. Very lazy.)

Chiyuki screamed and screamed at me to save her, but I was useless. She stared into my eyes till the moment of her last breath.

Mitsuki also was frantically banging the tank for help, but I was useless again.

I didn't even try to save them.

Thats why, I don't deserve anymore friends. I don't want to be useless again when they are in trouble. When I pass into U.A, I wont talk, nor smile to none of then. I don't deserve to have people watch out for me and care for me. All I care about to is to find that fucking loud ass and avenge my friends. Nothing else.

Since it was a hot day, I didn't feel like wearing my hoodie. So I grabbed a long sleeved shirt and cut the left sleeve short while keeping the right one long because of that stupid scar. I don't deserve anyone's pity. With some light blue ripped jeans and shoes, I walked out my house and headed towards the giant H in the distance.

(Skipping whenever Present Mic talks)

I was in the same group with the green haired freckled boy who almost fell at the entrance. He was currently being scowled by someone.

"START!!" At the moment Present Mic said that, I looked for the first robot with my visual powers, and teleported there, unlike the others who stood there for a few more seconds.

There was a 2 pointer and a 3. I popped my index finger, and cut both robots in half. I repeated this until I couldn't pop my fingers anymore. 58? I'll do a few more. I teleported to the center where there were plenty of robots, aswell as people.

I leaned back as far as I could because of my injuries, but still managed to pop a few back bones. I aimed up higher so that I wouldn't hurt anybody.

All the heads of the robots gracefully flew off the bodies with one huge, sharp wind. I counted them into points. 79 I guess thats enough.

"TIMES UP!"

"That girl literally took those on those robots with ease."

"She stole my points at the end."

"What a rude person."

They whispered while glaring at me. I quickly teleported to the gate and walked out.